Import Anime Forums

Full Version: L.A. Lakers or Detorid Pistons???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who are you betting on in the nba finals?? i hope the pistons win Cool
We usually ahve one of these threads every year. But since Steve the Talking Pie is not around anymore and I didn't know if anyone else here cared about the NBA, I never bothered starting one this year.

I'm a Lakers fan and have been since the 80's. And I'm a huge Kobe fan. As in I like Kobe more than I ever liked MJ. He is Pimp!!! He hooked it up last night.
game tied 1-1.
i watched any game thats good. not a specific supporter, but i like jason kidd's style, but his team lost Tongue
Go Lakers!!!! I think the Lakers going to beat the Pistons but it going to be close.
Vicious jumped on the bandwagon, and loves a team that isn't even the Lakers of a year ago. They turned Karl Malone evil, and made Kobe Bryant a rapist. LA is a terrible terrible thing.

Now I'm not going to exalt the Celts now, because I hate Ainge. He is fucking what could be a decent franchise.

Ben Wallace is the man to lay the hurt down on Shaq and the boys. They got luck game 2.
my boy rip hamilton from UCONN !
I don't really care that much about basketball.... I'm more of a football/baseball kid. If I had to bet though...L.A. Lakers all the way.
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
Vicious jumped on the bandwagon, and loves a team that isn't even the Lakers of a year ago.

Ben Wallace is the man to lay the hurt down on Shaq and the boys. They got luck game 2.

I jumped on the bandwagon in the 80's as a kid!!!! But I never jumped off, even during the early 90's when we sucked ass.

If you've been watching the series, you should have already realized that all of Ben's muscles mean nothing against the size and power of Shaq.
all dynasties come to an end eventually
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
We usually ahve one of these threads every year. But since Steve the Talking Pie is not around anymore and I didn't know if anyone else here cared about the NBA, I never bothered starting one this year.

I'm a Lakers fan and have been since the 80's. And I'm a huge Kobe fan. As in I like Kobe more than I ever liked MJ. He is Pimp!!! He hooked it up last night.

Hey Vicious! Now YOU are the fucking idiot, you jumped in the Kobe bandwagon, if you really know anything about basketball you SHOULD know that the one who carries the lakers is Shaq. You tlike Kobe more than MJ (HAHAHAHAHA), thats why I hate kobe so much he thinks he is Mike, he thinks he's the best, but without Dhaq they wouldn't be in the playoff, MJ almost got Washington to the playoff when they were the worst team in the NBA, would Kobe have done that NO, when Shaq got hurt the Lakers SUCK BIG TIME, that proves that Kobe is not the main guy for the lakers. The only thing Kobe has similar to MJ is that he's a SICK rapist and thats when MJ means Michael Jackson. And stupid people like you would give the MVP to Kobe instead of Shaq if they win.

So GO Detroit , did anyone saw the block from Ben to Shaq, that was awesome.

PS: Detoit should be up 2-0 because the foul to Shaq wasn't a foul, LA LAKERS SUCK...Cool
Quote:Originally posted by Seijuro Hiko
Hey Vicious! Now YOU are the fucking idiot, you jumped in the Kobe bandwagon, if you really know anything about basketball you SHOULD know that the one who carries the lakers is Shaq. You tlike Kobe more than MJ (HAHAHAHAHA), thats why I hate kobe so much he thinks he is Mike, he thinks he's the best, but without Dhaq they wouldn't be in the playoff, MJ almost got Washington to the playoff when they were the worst team in the NBA, would Kobe have done that NO, when Shaq got hurt the Lakers SUCK BIG TIME, that proves that Kobe is not the main guy for the lakers. The only thing Kobe has similar to MJ is that he's a SICK rapist and thats when MJ means Michael Jackson. And stupid people like you would give the MVP to Kobe instead of Shaq if they win.

So GO Detroit , did anyone saw the block from Ben to Shaq, that was awesome.

PS: Detoit should be up 2-0 because the foul to Shaq wasn't a foul, LA LAKERS SUCK...Cool

Don't talk about things you know nothing about. I don't give a rat's ass if you're a lawyer or not. i'll still out debate your ass. For being a lawyer, I don't see any facts in there. All I see is your opinion, and nothing else. You must be a shitty ass lawyer. So whose the fucking idiot now?

Any lawyer worth anything knows you need facts to backup any statements you make. You don't win alot of cases do you? Come back at me with some facts and I will destroy apart any arguments you have against Kobe.

BRING IT!!!! I love destroying cocky little bastards like you. Tell me something about my team that is a fact and not your crappy personal opinion. I especailly love this statement right here: 'SUCK BIG TIME'. Hahahaha. How very eloquent of you. Rolleyes
He must be a Public Defender.Big Grin Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
[B
If you've been watching the series, you should have already realized that all of Ben's muscles mean nothing against the size and power of Shaq. [/B]

I guess there is no rule that says you can't shave a silver back male, and teach it b ball. Big Grin
MJ almost got Washington to the playoff when they were the worst team in the NBA, but he got injured, would Kobe have done that NO, when Shaq got hurt the Lakers SUCK BIG TIME.

HEy Vicious isn't that a fact? I know that you have to provide a fact as a lawyer, the thing is do you know what is a fact? because that is clearly a fact because IT HAPPENED!!!
Another fact is that the other teams can't do much double teaming a player for the Lakers because they have Shaq, if you do they passed it to Shaq, if you don't then you don't have help, thats why Shaq is the leader of the team, another fact Shaq 3 MVP finals, Kobe... can you say ZERO, MJ 6MVP finals, 5 MVP regular season, Kobe ... again can you say ZERO. Since you can't double team Kobe and MJ got ddoubleteamed every game then doesnt that make MJ better? The fact has been proven Kobe can't do anything alone.
Is anything a fact here? I think so...
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vicious
[B]Don't talk about things you know nothing about. i'll still out debate your ass. All I see is your opinion, and nothing else.

BRING IT!!!! I love destroying cocky little bastards like you.

"Don't talk about things you know nothing about" I've been playing basketball since I was 5 years old so I think I know what I'm talking about.

When you put together "I still out debate your ass" with "BRING IT!!!! I love destroying cocky little bastards like you", then I think you the cocky one, or can you give a FACT that I wrote something about me being superior or better than you? don't think so.

"All I see is your opinion, and nothing else"- Can't you see the MJ with Washington thing and the Shaq being hurt and lakers not winning without him? because it happened. And because it happened its a FACT, dont you think so? or should I explain to you what a fact is?

Just in case you still don't see it: MJ got cut out of the b-ball team in the 10th grade high school tryout, Kobe has been playing since he was 4 years old and he still has not done the things that MJ did, it should be easy since he has like 10 years more of experience, or don't you think so? :confused:
Pages: 1 2 3