Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How fast can you spank the monkey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Umm, my finals and projects have been done since Tuesday so I have free time besides work. And work is easy...it's where I do all my posting at usually.

And drinking isn't all that bad. It's never affected my daily life in a negative way. And playing the anime drinking games are fun!

Dammit, besides, I've worked my cute ass of this quarter and deserve some playtime in any manner I choose to conduct it. ^-^
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Umm, my finals and projects have been done since Tuesday so I have free time besides work. And work is easy...it's where I do all my posting at usually.

And drinking isn't all that bad. It's never affected my daily life in a negative way. And playing the anime drinking games are fun!

Dammit, besides, I've worked my cute ass of this quarter and deserve some playtime in any manner I choose to conduct it. ^-^

Na...Nani?? You know how to work???? *faints at the mere thought of Pristine working* Your job is sooo easy! Why can't I find a job where they let me play on the net all the time? ;_:
I got a mere 372 and stopped.

Vicious, it seems you made a real successful thread both here, and at AN.
Yeah, I repeat stuff sometime since alot of people aren't members of both forums.

It's an anime forum. Think of the mindset of the users. How hard do you think it was to create a successful thread called 'Spank the Mokey'? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5