Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How fast can you spank the monkey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, I've been lobbying for them to get Hilary to come to Otakon. Otakon hasn't announced her as a guest as of yet. But I told dlw (and pretty much any other VA on AoD) that they better not show up at Otakon without her.
Wow, I never though to resort to making a threat! Ha, but I'm not one to do that lol. I actually can't recall all that Hilary has dubbed for cept I think I saw her name for FMP. I'll have to look at some credits this weekend when I watch my big pile of crap bought off Ebay.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Wow, I never though to resort to making a threat! Ha, but I'm not one to do that lol. I actually can't recall all that Hilary has dubbed for cept I think I saw her name for FMP. I'll have to look at some credits this weekend when I watch my big pile of crap bought off Ebay.

Duh, Hillary was in:

Kiss (sorcerer on the rocks)
Megume Shitow (Rahxephon)
the little sister in Gasaraki ( dunn remeber the name)

and about a trillion other things I can't think about.. >>
Well gomen Hilary stalker number 2 lol
Well gomen Hilary stalker number 2 lol

T.T STFU! I t is not that hard to remeber what she has been in, cuz she's practically in everything Monica Rial and Chris Patton is in Big Grin . And if anything you should remeber her from Sorcerer on the rocks, that was our fave anime for a while .
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
T.T STFU! I t is not that hard to remeber what she has been in, cuz she's practically in everything Monica Rial and Chris Patton is in Big Grin . And if anything you should remeber her from Sorcerer on the rocks, that was our fave anime for a while .

Dude, I wanna play the game again whilst we are trashed all to hell. Can you imagine how hard it will be then? lmao
Dude, I wanna play the game again whilst we are trashed all to hell. Can you imagine how hard it will be then? lmao

I dunn. Man I think playing a dvd while trashed ish a bad idea..we'd prob break the disc or the dvd player. And I can barley rp trashed let alone figure out a game. :o
Duh, Hillary was in:

Kiss (sorcerer on the rocks)
Megume Shitow (Rahxephon)
the little sister in Gasaraki ( dunn remeber the name)

and about a trillion other things I can't think about.. >>

Actually, her best roles IMO were

Ryo - Princess Nine
Karinka - Steel Angel Kurumi
Nene - Bubble Gum Crisis 2040

I also enjoyed her immensely as Sayo in Super Gals. And actually, I think she's been with ADV longer than either Chris or Monica.
You know, I have to wonder if Hilary would be pleased to know that she's being discussed in a thread entitled...yea.
You know, I have to wonder if Hilary would be pleased to know that she's being discussed in a thread entitled...yea.

Hahahaha. That is such a coincidence. I was thinking the same thing right before I clicked on this thread again. I was like, 'How did we end up discussing Hilary in a thread titled . . . ". :confused:

But then again Chris did enjoy the icon we made for him >>
But then again Chris did enjoy the icon we made for him >>

Yes, so maybe the ADV VA's are unqiue like that. I mean...those piccies posted earlier kinda back that up ^_~
Shouldn't you guys be doing some homework for college or something? Or is college already out and you guys have nothing better to do than to get drunk and watch anime? Wink
Drinking is bad....atleast that is what I have come to realize. I don't like not remembering what I did sometimes...:p
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Shouldn't you guys be doing some homework for college or something? Or is college already out and you guys have nothing better to do than to get drunk and watch anime? Wink

I just graduated, and well Pristine ...well let's just say it's a way of life for her ^^. And yes there is nothing better to do than post here and AoD, Rp, stalk chris patton,get drunk, and watch anime. I think that's our daily agenda. ^_~

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5