Import Anime Forums

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Maybe, but I don't agree with lieing about it. They asked him on several occasions if it was from an anime, and he kept telling them yes. That's dirty IMO. If he had just said something like 'It's a secret' or 'I can't give you that many hints', then it would have been different. But he wasn't ambiguous about it, he just lied. And I frown upon lieing.
Oops... I missed the whole lieing part.
Like I said... I wasn't paying too much attention... just sitting back and being amused and scanning through the thread from time to time.

SHAME ON YOU RAV!!!
You can be Quasi-Evil without resorting to lies that diminish what little reputation you still have.
I personally was having a right old chuckle making everyone confused with my Porkies

C'mon then i'll have all ya!Wink

BRING IT

I SHALL LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWNETH

and i didnt have a reputation to begin with.... did i?
if so it is for being Quasi-Evil

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Heh heh heh. Well so you do want to fight? BWAHAHAHH! I may be a girl but promise me that you won't hold back Wink. You would be surprised of what I can do. *giggles*
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Heh heh heh. Well so you do want to fight? BWAHAHAHH! I may be a girl but promise me that you won't hold back Wink. You would be surprised of what I can do. *giggles*

S&M acts are not counted as beating someone up :p

*kicks Rav in the nuts then walks away*
A bit drastic, but I feel it got the job done...
Rav, you're having fun with my "quasi-evil comment" aren't you?
I found it amusing myself. Smile
Ah man, Batz Kage you got the first shot ;______;. I was going to do a cool move on him. Lol. Oh well I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities for that won't there? It is more fun to sit back and watch anyhow. *shrugs* I will wait and see. Something interesting has to happen soon, right? Rolleyes .
You want a shot at him, then finish him off..quickly! before he can come after me! *begins to whine as his slow walk turns to a slow run*
Alright then, thank you Batz Kage. You are such a gentleman ^_____^.

*Runs up to rav96 and whacks him with her staff, after doing a couple of spinning moves*

Did I mention that I started kung-fu today? I am so happy! hooray! Sure I have to use a training weapon but who gives a damn when you get to whack people and stuff?

*runs off and plays with the staff* WHACK WHACK WHACK heh heh. This is so much fun. Wink .
Brings back memories; I used to sit around (yeah, that doesn't fit the subject, but still) the house & play with sticks & a metal pipe. I always wanted to learn to use a sword, then as I got older, I realized that a sword was to violent, & I decided to pick up staff skills, which is where the above metal pole came in. I used to be quite decent, not really anymore, I can barely pass the thing around behind my back with out whacking myself in the head. A lot of junk like that got harder as I got fatter.

Now, after my pole was thrown away due to a school project, long story there, I have a Nunchaku (sp?) & the stick/shaft thingy of a garden hoe left from my makeshift collection of weapons. Also if you count my small stabbing utensils (pens), which I'm untrained with using, & I have medium range string thingy.

I used to really be into the idea of harming other, & therefore took time to learn to pick up & use nearly any object to kill with or at least how to build more complex like weapons with common items.
The life of a Geek, my God at the drama lol, yah!
Sounds like fun. Heh. Man, after using a staff for a while I get tired of it. It looks cool when I twirl it around though. When I first tried it I whacked myself in the shin during the spins, and I have to admit it hurt like hell. I don't do that anymore but I am glad that I did. It gave me an excuse not to have to run (emphasis on run -______-) errands for people. Big Grin .
Why did I know it would be something from Elfwood Rolleyes

Bahhhh!! you ass Rav lol
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
I personally was having a right old chuckle making everyone confused with my Porkies

guys, hes trying to cloud the issue by replacing the harsh and very negative word "lie" with the cute and harmless word "porkies." crucify him!

release the murderer! crucify the deceiver!

-Vile
so did anyone guess where his avatar is from yet ?

-LE
The answer is in this thread somewhere. If you have the time to find a thread that's been dead for 2 months, you have the time to read the entire thread for your answer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8