Import Anime Forums

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It looks like a mixture of Ghaleon from Lunar SSS RPG minus the purple hair and Clamp styles of art... The eyes, the way they look. And a mixture of blahhh ERR i know I cant put my tongue on it.
Best thing I can think to do is look up all his favorite anime, & cross refferance (or whatever) them by searching google for pictures. I myself am searching for a description of the character.

*edit* Rav, could you atleast tell us the release date of the series it's from?
Well I'd guess it was Rave Groove Adventure, but I haven't seen it yet so I can't be sure... :p
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
Well I'd guess it was Rave Groove Adventure, but I haven't seen it yet so I can't be sure... :p

If it is, it's not one of the four main characters.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
If it is, it's not one of the four main characters.

lol we are all researching and stuff... Damnit Rav give us a clue seriously. Tonight I am going to try and figure this out.
Searching Google with "Green eyes" "purple hair" "anime" brought up fiffty billion results, so I started using anime titles I had heard him mention before, but no where, so wither it wasn't one of the ones I tried, or my description of the character was off.

Also to find out if the guy is from certain animes, all you have to do is look up the title on aninenfo.

*edit* Rav, could you atleast tell us the release date of the series it's from?

I could...
couldnt I?
Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
Tonight I am going to try and figure this out.

Good Luck and gudnite i'm off too bed its like 5.00am in th UK!
majore league bedtime *yawn*
That would make it easier...narrow down the field a bit.
But it all depends on how Evil you feel today.Cool
Fortunately for me, I still don't really care what his avatar is of. But it is fun seeing others work so hard to try and figure it out. Don't give them any clues Rav. :p
I am really not working that hard. Why do you even post in this thread Vicious if you don't care... spam.
After spending the last 3+ hours searching aimlessly, I decided to take a guess...or two.
Well, is there a limit on how many guesses we get?

Anyways, for those of you who care to know, my guesses are here:
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideim...elist.html

I feel smarter now, unless I'm wrong, then I'll feel stupid.
Because I'm curious to see if you guys ever guess it correctly. And to see how much fun Rav is having toying with you. Don't be getting all touchy just because you can't figure out what it is. And judging by you and Batz posts, it seems to me that you guys are putting some effort into this.

Edit: Did I fail to mention to you that Rav told me what it was already? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Edit: Did I fail to mention to you that Rav told me what it was already? Big Grin

Damn You!!!!!!!
Wait, then can you tell me if any of my guesses above were correct?
After spending the last 3+ hours searching aimlessly, I decided to take a guess...or two.
Well, is there a limit on how many guesses we get?

Anyways, for those of you who care to know, my guesses are here:
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideim...elist.html

I feel smarter now, unless I'm wrong, then I'll feel stupid.

lmao.. You just posted like every HK on the reviews here... LOL.

RAV bah what is the deal.. You told Vicious. Tell me! I have been sending you pms about it for a while now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8