Import Anime Forums

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
it looks like a character from black jack or would be i haven't seen the anime myself ova or movie lol
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Don't give them any clues Rav. :p

True that would defeat the task Jaded God has put to hand to the forum publicBig Grin

Oh and Viciuos be telling porkies!

IVE TOLD NO ONE!

if you knew me in real life and took a look at my bedroom it would be ...

flat fall on your face obviuos
fuck man just tell me!
Telling Pork Pies can lead to read and writes on a place like this. Watch yourself as you cross the frog an toad or the John Hops may take a Rob Roy like yourself to prison thinking your a Joe Rook. As you walk up the aplles and pairs I hope you have the eighteen pence to keep your rolls royce down and a smile off your chevy chase.Wink
Dark . . . .??????? :confused:

Yeah, I told a lie. I thought it was pretty funny.

I don't think it's an actual anime character. I believe it's some sort of fan art. Closest resemblance I can find is Claire Leonelli from Heat Guy J. But the face also looks alot like Robin from WHR, except with different hair of course.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Dark . . . .??????? :confused:

Yeah that was mostly for Rav...Big Grin
Well, Rav, was I right?
i found an avatar website that has rav96's avatar but it doesn't give the name of the character. http://www.avatarity.com/avatar.php?aid=6327
Could it be Dilandau from Escaflowne?
Or possibly Haruko from FLCL.

Those are some of the craziest anime characters I know...and while the hair may not match exactly the expression and the eyes seem to fit Haruko.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
cant you see the evil intent in his eyes?

the look of distance...

a sheer pleasure on the wickedness he is about to commence!

.....????

So, he's a bad guy? Major or minor?
Dang it, your quote just reminded me it can't be Haruko because it is a male...this is where anime characters give you problems telling the sex just from the face....

I stick with Dilandau for now.
I don't think it is Dilandau since he doesn't have the length of hair that rav's avatar has.. Nor the eyes. But it is somewhat similar.
It's Kenshiro:p
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i found an avatar website that has rav96's avatar but it doesn't give the name of the character. http://www.avatarity.com/avatar.php?aid=6327

wow i never knew my avatar got on a website?

i thought i was the only one that had it!
considering i created it myself from a pic i found

Looks like some bastard from one of the other forums i go on stole it and shoved it on that site
GRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

and yeah it is from a fan art! but its a bang on job done by the artist!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8