Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Full Metal Alchemist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FMA

how sweet is this anime! MAJOR LEAGUE!

i'm loving it,cant wait till i get ep 31

whats everyone elses opinion?
Sadly enough I've never seen the show, so I'd assume I'm missing out. I have read the Manga though (only up to about chapter 11), & I thought it rocked!

I also tried to play the GBA game, but got lost before I got started :confused:
ive not read the manga yet!

(but i have downloaded the scans, but just like the others they probably wont get read for a long while, i hate reading manga on computer screens)
By Manga I mean scans.
I'm the opposite of you, I don't like reading things that aren't on a computer screen.
weird???

i can read loads of stuff that are computer screen (eg forums Wink )
but manga i just cant, feels to weird!

ah well its good you can, wish i could get past my stupid "pedanticness"
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
weird???

i can read loads of stuff that are computer screen (eg forums Wink )
but manga i just cant, feels to weird!
I feel the same way with anime.. I can't enjoy it as much from the computer. I guess it's because I am more relaxed just watching from a couch.
actually thats true for me as well!

hence a laptop and a TVout connection to my lovely Big Screen TV (bought via the "father")
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FMA has been licensed why lord why when its not even stopped being shown in Japan!

its only been subbed to episode 31!!!!

does anyone else know a fansub group that might be willing to continue it despite the licensing of it!

Stupid an anime licensed bfore its even finished even Naruto hasnt been licensed yet

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well just got my hands on ep 32!

that was officially the last ep subbed and its on suprnova!

why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam Funimation are gonna fuck it up with there crap dubbing not too mention the quick release they are planning so its gonna be a "rush" job

AHHHHHHH

FMA i need completeion of the saga!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: Sad :mad: Sad :mad:
Stop your selfish whining. How is Funimation licensing FMA a bad thing? They are bringing it here, more people will have a chance to check out the series, R1 DVDs come out, then R1 rips of the DVDs come out for use cheap asses to buy.

If you have bought any R1 DVDs or any HK DVDs ripped from the R1s then you're a hypocrite cause a company had to go out and license the show to bring it here.

Theses days, new popular show will get licensed here, it's a matter of fact. If you don't like it go license the show for yourself next time or learn Japanese and move to Japan.

I'm sure Funimation will do a great job on the DVDs like they do with most of their series and who gives a shit about a crappy dub, you seem to be content to watch the show in Japanese.

Heh, Funimation doing a rush job, FMA fansubs are released 1 or 2 days after the episodes were aired in Japan, now that's a rush job.

I'm also pretty sure someone will continue fansubbing the show.
Rav, repeat after me, "If they cut I kill."
Now say that five times really fast, now once you beleive it, send a letter to Funi telling that they mustn't cut a single second fro mthe entire series.
Why do I say this? Because I've been wanting to see the series since I knew it first started airing in Japan, & I don't like edited/butchered anime, not to say that I'm one of those people that believe that they cut to much out of all shows, but I'm jsut saying that I'd preffer it to not be cut at all.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
well just got my hands on ep 32! that was officially the last ep subbed and its on suprnova!

What the hell are you talking about? There's two fansubs groups still doing FMA.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
then R1 rips of the DVDs come out for use cheap asses to buy.

Big Grin At least the man speaks the truth.

and Batz, I can't see them cutting stuff out.
I doubt funimation will edit the show. Still have yet to watch an episode, gonna start tonight, just downloaded all the ones subbed and released as of yet. But from what I've seen of funimation lately, least with their release of Tenchi GXP and Kiddy Grade, they're both uncut/unedited releases from looking at the back of the dvds.... which reminds me, I should watch those too. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Stop your selfish whining. How is Funimation licensing FMA a bad thing? They are bringing it here, more people will have a chance to check out the series, R1 DVDs come out, then R1 rips of the DVDs come out for use cheap asses to buy.

If you have bought any R1 DVDs or any HK DVDs ripped from the R1s then you're a hypocrite cause a company had to go out and license the show to bring it here.

Theses days, new popular show will get licensed here, it's a matter of fact. If you don't like it go license the show for yourself next time or learn Japanese and move to Japan.

I'm sure Funimation will do a great job on the DVDs like they do with most of their series and who gives a shit about a crappy dub, you seem to be content to watch the show in Japanese.

Heh, Funimation doing a rush job, FMA fansubs are released 1 or 2 days after the episodes were aired in Japan, now that's a rush job.

I'm also pretty sure someone will continue fansubbing the show.

dude its fucken evil to licence a show while its still showing in japan and not even finished coz then the fansub groups stop subbing and distribution and if youve been watching ti like me you'll be dying to know whats gonna happen

obviously i will look forward to the DVD but i wanted to watch all the eps on fansubs

plus the fansubs are excellent rush dubbing is gonna suck for the dubophiles of which im not. but still
Pages: 1 2 3