Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [What type of Anime]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
bebop and berserk.. one hell of a combo

upbeat action drama, and serious dark mythical
berserk,naruto,hellsing,getbackers,love hina,samurai deeper kyo,gto are among my favourites
Was your set from Mac with 3 disks or FX 4 disks?
wat set do you mean????
Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
Was your set from Mac with 3 disks or FX 4 disks?

FX 4 DVDs
I like animation where things blow up.
I Like anime with a series story that has a good plot, like berserk. Then I just watch comedies or other types of animes for filler untill the next good story comes out, please beserk second season be made! I just watched Sol Bianca Legacy, beautiful anime with with gorgeous visuals. I felt good at the end of the series. It's s good watch
ahh pidgeon holing is difficult but i guess

Action and Comedy

though literally a gizzilion anime can enter them not to mention crossovers etc ahh genre pidgeon holing makes me dizzyWink
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Wow...Kenshin seems to be popular never seen it.Or Cowboy Bebop
But. I have seen fushigi yuugi and ceries...Those are two good series I have to agree. Also, action and comody seem to be popular..I will have to check up on all of those series.That i have not seen or heard of..Thanks again for all of your responces....kristym22 Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin

I?m a little late putting my 2 cents in but here goes.

I would definitely recommend Kenshin it is the best out of what i have seen so far. Although it is rather long... it has 95 episodes in it along with an ova.

To give you an idea of what to expect from the show here is a quote i memorised, spoken by Kenshin.
"
A sword is a weapon... The art of swordsmen ship is learning how to kill that is the truth. What Mis Kaoru
says is complete and innocent talk that those who?s hands have never been stained by the blood of men can believe. ... But to tell you the truth I much prefer Mis Kaoru?s sweet and innocent talk over the truth that indeed I do. I hope that one day her words become the truth for all of us to live by.
"

I think that is about it but then agen I am working from memory I might have gotten some of the words wrong so if i messed up some where in the quote please forgive. talk later
Allan
Well, I have seen 1 dvd of kenshin now it seems to be very good but, very sad..Thank you ever so much...Allan I very much enjoyed your 2'' cents..And it was not to late at all...Thank you ever so much for everbody's reply.The replys were very much enjoyable..KristySmile
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Well, I have seen 1 dvd of kenshin now it seems to be very good but, very sad..

Sad?? Kenshin's not really a sad series. Perhaps you saw the OVA's and not the actual TV series. The series has a much more lighter feel to it and has alot of comedy in it as well.
Boy I'm gonna die for saying I've only seen the first 2 or 3 eps of Kenshin. I really liked them. Had a Ranma feel to it for me. I want to get it all but it'll be a while.

EDIT

I'm sure Suzaku is flipping out that I've seen so little.Wink
How the hell could someone only have seen 1 or 2 eps of Kenshin?>:confused:

I mean it doesn't even get good until the Shishio-sama Arc.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
I mean it doesn't even get good until the Shishio-sama Arc.
It's plenty good before the Kyoto Arc.. it's just supremely better during it Big Grin.
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
It's plenty good before the Kyoto Arc.. it's just supremely better during it Big Grin.

and horrible after it. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4