Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Funniest Joke EVER!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't get mad Rav but I have to say that Blink 182 is one of the funniest jokes ever as well. Do you consider them punk or poser punk? I'm being serious so don't take me the wrong way. I just really want to know how a true Punker like yourself feels about that crappy band.
Blink i know is seen as being the "STUPID SELLOUTS" by the majority of peops...

but if it makes you feel GOOD and then i just dont give a F
Pop Punk is awesome and takes itself less seriuosly (no political references and what not like old skool pink)
If you hate Blink then youre gonna love HomeGrown and GC Wink

plus Travis is a Drumming God!!!

i've met him twice and he even let me do a freestyle rip on his kit!

Which had to be one of the greatest moments in my life!!!
(i also met Dave Grohl on that same day!!!)
On the notion of Poser/Sellouts!!!

I used to... yes USED TO love distillers...

but now they are wack the distillers and sing sing deathhouse was awesome
but coral fang blows!!! in comparison... they've nearly done a 360 in their music direction.

every album there a new line up and it sucks especially now that they are no longer on HELLCAT records. which was inevitable after brody and tim split up...

mentioning Tim armstrong that also poses the Q are RANCID SELLOUTS NOW??? What was the whole TRANSPLANTS DEALLY???

but if more success is seen as selling out, which in most cases it is by individuals then Good on em, i'm not a sellout witchhunter like most pUNKS WHO THINK THEY ARE HARDCORE. Most of them are all show and just got into it as a Fad thing! me on the other hand has been into Punk since the mid 95/96 but i also love Underground HipHop with dark and dirty beats
whats punk about that... well nothing but YOU SHOULD NEVER RESTRICT YOURSELF TO A MUSIC GENRE!!!
I JUST LIKE WHAT I LIKE...No matter what Genre... though sometimes you may be ashamed to admit it Wink

anyway that my quick two cents.
Dave Grohl is one of the greatest musicians to walk the EARTH!
Indeed my good sir!

he also is a SWEET DRUMMER!

its all about "the colour and shape" man i lived of that album when it came out and still do...

i met him queing up for curried chips can you believe that at Reading bout two or three years ago (cant quite remember been to reading for the last 4 years damn mental blocks)

CONCRTET JUNGLE STAGE ALWAYS RULES!!!

ALKALINE TRIO!!! (i love em to bits)
dude dont scare with that EMO stuff, ill be having nightmares for ages now. what bands would you call EMO, bands that everyone would know cause where i come from EMO is a misused and not well understood term by the masses.

btw the foos are overated!
Foo's kick ass! (esp their early stuff)
though at times are overatted but then every band is at times, eg Nirvana (wouldn't been as popular as they are now if a certain someone didn't kick the bucket of their own accord), the Strokes, The Vines etc...

Why Does EMO scare thee child???

http://www.punktastic.com/

check it out!

EMO
HARDCORE EMO!!!

sorry just felt like being silly bt check out that website for definitions for those who are not lucly enough to have Punk Engross their lives aswell as Anime
ok i knew jimmy eat world were emo but i havent heard of most of the bands on the list.

but weezer and nada surf are not emo!
Heh, these days, my music collection consists of my Warp Tour Cds (2002 & 03), whatever epitaph has up for d/l & unsigned artist from: http://www.purevolume.com/topArtistsUnsigned

Kinda weird once again letting my taste sink to places other never go. Used to I listened to "unknown" bands when I listened to Rancid & AFI, now every one & their grandma listens to them. I all but hate Rancid's last CD. It grows on you, but I really didn't like it much, & from what I hear Tim's got a huge @ss ego from Op Ivy (which I liked), & he treats his fans like sh!t. Lars was always my fav from the band.

Personally I claim to like Pysychobilly most of all, stuff like Nekromantix & Horrorpops, Hang Men are cool too.

I do listen to rap, Atmosphere, & Sage Francis, almost Bed Destoryers, but I don't count them as rap. They sit there, talk sh!t about being punk rappers, then get on the mic & for the most part sing emo????? something wrong there. Anyone who talks about snoop being god, then jumps up & sings a lot of love songs musted have a screw loose, or maybe not. Also they like to talk about weird killing, if it had that right tune I'd call them Emo Psychobilly artist.

Punks' still the to ringer of my collection, but I listen to just about anything.

Also, me & my buddy want to start a band. It's gimic is heaven vs hell, with us dressed as demon, & we want some people to be dressed as angels, but it seems I'm going to be the drummer, while he's stand-up bass (following after Kim Nekroman).

*edit* geez, that's over 3 corrections I've made, my grammar sucks.
What about The Sex Pistols? "Punk" music now is just as bad as all of the "mainstream" garbage.
The misfits enough said!!
Misfits ROCK!!!
Ive only seen em Live once Sad

but Punk is awesome. though its name is being tarnished by all these Fad bands who just wanna be "in", damn MO FO's

Yo Batz Kage what style of drummer are you? what kit do you prefer 4 or 5 piece! can you pull off single peddle hardcore ripps (one of my ultimate goals in life but i normally jus end up using double peddlesSad )

do you wanna trade any ripp sessions i recorded quite afew of mine, esp the ones i pulled of 2 weeks ago.. i had one freestyle session last 14 mins my arms were pounding with blood and about to fall off - loved every minute of it my ripp trances rule, heck beat any kind of drug induced euphoria in my mind!

RANCID still have a place in my heart though i acknowledge their step downwards... kinda pisses me off that its just happening too loads of bands i love AHHHHH

BIG UP TO

ALKALINE TRIO
though Good Mourning was a step down aswell from their previous stuff

"it's not fair,
it's not even close.
you tied me down,
where i'm forced to watch as you poke holes in every part of me containing something secretly.
something sacred to me.
i lied my face off when i said that i would be okay.
it's never fine when you go away.
these cuts run deep.
these scars are permanent and always on display.
this makes things difficult for me"

now that was from memory so it could have some errors
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
, but like Michael Jackson, he actually does write his music....

Damn, Michael Jackson was the shit when he was black.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5