Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Funniest Joke EVER!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have to agree that this new age of crap music is absolute CRAP. Nothing is made from the heart anymore through my eyes. I predomenantly listen to Heavy Metal myself BUT I do like Bluegrass, Jazz, The Blues, Old Rap before 1993 or so, I like the oldies, and all kinds of music. But there is something missing from music to me in these days. I think there is too much "Look at what I can do" attitude rather than "Look what I'm doing". Too much posing and not enough being your true self. People need to stop "Trying" to be themselves and just "BE" themselves.
Quote:Originally posted by justin
well in my opinion a lot of music and styles suck. Im not a PC person of anykind so if it sucks it sucks. country sucks too heh jazz sucks easy listening sucks light rock sucks, blue grass sucks and most 60's sucks. ill think of more later.

sanosuke ill have to check that out...

Being PC has nothing to do with it. You don't like it. That doesn't mean it sucks. If that's the case, I could sit here and say deathmetal and whatever crap you said you listen to sucks, because I sure as hell would never listen to that crap.
dark you are 100% correct !!!

vicious then dont listen to it, pretty simple solution huh?
I also agree with Vicious. It's all about opinion.
I definitely have to agree that alot of music today is lacking heart. It really seems that the vast majority are in it for the money, not for the sake of producing something of quality.
there is only one solution! we kill all famous pop stars and replace them with clones of paul mccartney and hey presto!
We need more clones of Billy Jole as well.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
We need more clones of Billy Jole as well.

Yes, Billy Joel, and even though you guys may not agree, Frank Sinatra! God, that man could sing! Just imagine what he could have done if he was more contemporary!!!Wink
I've been listening to techno music nowadays. It's about as close to classical music as contemporary music gets, considering there is a strong emphasis on melody and rhythm with little or no lyrics.
Quote:franz ferdinand? man they fuckin rock! download some shit (especially "take me out") cause i dont think their album is out in the us. [/B]

Yeah man i'm totally feeling the Video aswell!!!

oh and on that BrandNew ROCK my Tits off!!!

EMO!!!
ehh?

im just a cross-hair, im just a shot away from you....
EMO!
its not EMO dude, just cause they dont look cool, plus they are from scotland, EMO doesnt exsist there its an american thing.
Dude i was reffering to BRAND NEW!!!

Not franz!!!

i'm not a Retard!

I'm EMO!!!

its a Lifestyle (music,clothing,style etc)
Not a Location...
it exists anywhere!!!
oh and i Drum in a PostHardCore band!!!

but i still love EMO,

mind you all PUNK rocks (Blinkered till the End)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5