Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your Anime Shopping List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Got a couple of things that were on my list (ceres and tekkaman) so very happy campers here.
The first title on my shopping list is Hajime no Ippo the Fighting. I really can't wait for it I have been reading the manga recently and playing the crap out of the game so it is just logical that I get the show. By the way I got my latest shippment in today:

Love Hina (all of it)

Steam Detectives

Read or Die

O yea I remember you talking about steam detectives Mr. Pie. I watched the first episode and the show is great. The subtitles are good but they change most of the names. O well. So far though it is great. 8O 8O
Oops... Another month+ gone by, another shopping list...finished. Wink Happy December! What will be in Shibo's collection before the end of the month? Hehe.

1. Hand Maid May (AS)
2. Flame of Recca (MAC)
3. Macross 7 (MAC)
4. Hellsing (MAC)
5. Tsukikage Ran Disc 2 (R1)

This does not include my xmas gifts to myself. =) Which, other than the MI Maison Ikkoku, I have no idea what they'll be, if anything. Wink
Just saw Adventures of Mini Goddess on MAC coming soon list, looks like direct R1 too. Too much stuff to get, I think I'm gonna give up eating for the next two weeks to get more HKDVDs.

Here is my new updated wish list
Maison Ikkou MI
Now and Then, Here and There MAC
Lupin III TV series MI or MAC
Adventures of Mini Goddess MAC

Wanted KOR MI and Macross 7 MAC but they will have to wait for a little while more.
My list goes like this:

.hack//SIGN

Inu Yasha bundle

Irresponsible Captain Tylor (tv and oav)

Naruto

One Piece Movie 3

and so many others. I have to save money to buy other people christmas presents. I have 4 people left to buy for. Then I can get some anime. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'm looking into Sorcere Hunters complete
and Generator Gawl Collectors Box Set
But man the next Ranma is coming out so
well that's my list.
Still want to pick up the first disc of Now and Then, Here and There (our local Anime club featured this over a couple of weeks...enjoyed it a great deal although it is not for everyone).

Does anyone know anything about the X tv series (MAC edition) if it were any good or not?

On the wishlist here:
- Cowboy Bebop Perfect Sessions (MAC)
- .hack/SIGN complete series (I do not remember which group put that one out though)

I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Anime Video put out .hack/SIGN. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want the rest of Dancougar on VHS. It's an amazing series that nobody has ever heard of.

It's full name is Super Bestial Machine God Dancougar. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here's my HK list for Christmas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
------------------------------------
Star Blazers Part 1
Inu Yasha 26 - 83
Card Captor Sakura TV
Fist of the North Star Part 1
Mermaid Saga
Devilman TV (yes the original one)
Magic Knight Rayearth TV

Possibly
----------
Chobits Bundle
Inu Yasha Movie
Cool Devices
You're Under Arrest No Mercy
Getter Robot Bundle
I want to check out the last Hand Maid May volume. However right now I bought all of Virtua Fighter on dubbed VHS. What the hell was I thinking!!!! *shaking head* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Add Sakura Diaries Collectors Edition (R1) to my wish list. 13 uncut episodes for 30$. Thats a pretty good deal in my books.
Whew. I found this thread in the very bottom of general babble.. Cleaned it up, mosved it back over, and.. voila! I always liked this one. =) My anime shopping list has changed.. As in, I bought all of the titles that were on it many moons ago.. Here's my top 5. No HK on it right now, which is what ahppens if you buy at least 1 title a week for an entire year.. Here's my top 5..

1. GTO - Waiting for an R1 rip cause I don't wanna spend all that $ on it.
2. Martian Successor Nadesico The Movie - Waiting for R1..This year?
3. Sakura Wars TV #2 - (Coming R1 July 2nd)
4. Macross - I've given up on HK macross..Will pick this up by late June/Early July
5. Koihime (R1) - Yes, hentai has finally moved up on my list. Wink

That's the stuff I want the most.. Gotta Pick up Miyu OVA's first since I now have the TV series..May pick up Magical Project S somewhere in the middle as well. =) What are you folks looking to buy?
There's one thing l really want and thats Macross Animego, and R1 Nadia.
Three more volumes of Excel Saga then Vol 5 of His and Her. Toying with DBZ (MI).
GTO#9
FRUITS BASKET VOL#4
CARRIED BY THE WIND
would like X as well, but Pioneer are taking the mick with 8 DVDs for a 25 ep series
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5