Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You won't have to worry about them. All I have to do is call the cops. I'm about dead certain they are the oes who put firecrackers in my mail box, & that pissed my dad off, which so does Al calling our houe at 2 in the morning.
I don't know if it was them because if it was then they woulda told me at some point while they were tearing my house up yesterday. They're really proud of being jerks ya know.Sad
The got very defencive when they heard, which I guess anyone would, but we wouldn't point fingers, no we'd have finger printing done.
Go for it. If they're innocent i don't think they'd be too defensive about it.
I think my parents don't care now, but i of all people think that if the guys did it they should be put in jail with Bubba (the big black guy who isn't gay, but his punishments are).
I think Bubba should be allowed to go at them just because they act like they're gay, but claim they're 100% stright. I personaly have rarely ever made asexual comment, weither joking or not that I wouldn't up hold. Plus, I claim I'm gay, my friends & Little Ricky claim I'm stright.
Wait I thought he didn't wake up a lot. Nevermind I don't wanna know what you have been doing lately. :eek:
I've been writing about murders & "sexual" content both of which are a turn on.
And I of all people don't know this? I think by now I woulda relized...
You knoew, yada yada yada. You know almost as much as I do, but you'll never know everything!
But you'll never know everything.
Tell me one thing I want to know, & don't & I'll tell you how wrong you are.
No, then that would defeat the purpose of me saying you don't know everything, now wouldn' it?
Well, atlewast name something I want to know & don't.
Nope, I don't wanna at the moment. I still say it would defeat my claims purpose.
Then will you tell me why you don't wanna?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8