Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This was brought up on IRC, and I thought I'd bring it to the boards. If you had the opportunity to have an anime girl become real and fall in love with you (or if you could snag them), which one would it be?
Iria from Iria: Zeiram. Of course, I would probably be targeted by Zeiram...but I think Iria would protect me! :wink:
I figured it out, and Nabiki Tendo is mine.
Good Man Kakoi... but for me I have to Naga the Serpent after I remove that evil laugh of hers...
Faye Valentine from cowboy bebop. Not only does she bring the hotness but she is very saucy.
Madoka Ayukawa. There's nothing that that girl is not good at. On top of that, she can kick ass and is gorgeous too.
Chiyo-chan.
JUST KIDDING 8O

I agree with Atomic Orgasm.
I say faye, just have to keep her in line and not let her blow my cash on her gambling habbit :mrgreen:
I'm gonna go with Asuka from Evangelion.
Kyoko Otonashi. Damn, she is a sexy older woman. She's so mature, and kind hearted. Not to mention she has a big ol' caboose to tap. Wow, thinking about her in tight jeans is too much.

I can't wait to pick up some of the Maison Ikkoku hentai in Japan. Kyoko gets large knockers and an insatiable love for tentacles and gang bangs. ^_^

Runners up: Akane Tendo (especially with long hair), Ayukawa Madoka, Lum, Faye Valentine, Mirielle Bouqet, Chiaki.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Runners up: Akane Tendo (especially with long hair), Ayukawa Madoka, Lum, Faye Valentine, Mirielle Bouqet, Chiaki.

I personally prefer Nabiki Tendo over Akane. My runner ups would include Faye, and Asuka. But Madoka is the clear cut winner. Forget Kyoko and her jealous ass whiny self. She's used goods anyways.
Hahahhahahahah, she's pretty clean though. Man, Kyoko is so damn hot. Especially in episode 20 when she wears the yukata. Likewise in episode 4, when she wears the baby blue coat and jeans. I'm a little obsessed. ^_^

I knew Kakoi has a thing for Nabiki. ^_^ Vicious however is news to me. I'd say Kasumi is better. ^_^
I like the more aggressive girls that know what they want. I don't like the homely girls that I could boss around pretty easily. There's no challenge in that. That's why I like Shampoo and Ukyo too as well as Yagami. Your girl Kyoko's way too passive for my tastes. Besides, she's still Souichiro's leftovers.
I had to add one more after watching Urusei Yatsura. Mrs. Moroboshi. Watch episode 78 and you'll see why. Man alive, she's a mature woman. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Kyoko Otonashi. Damn, she is a sexy older woman. She's so mature, and kind hearted. Not to mention she has a big ol' caboose to tap. Wow, thinking about her in tight jeans is too much.

I can't wait to pick up some of the Maison Ikkoku hentai in Japan. Kyoko gets large knockers and an insatiable love for tentacles and gang bangs. ^_^

I forgot all about kyoko! :mrgreen: ... hey, you think you could pick me up a copy of that ikkoku hentai :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3