Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yeah, plus alot of the hot ones would be able to kick your ass and/or make more money than you, and I dont know how my dignety would be after that :mrgreen:
Spoken like the chauvinistic pig that you are. :roll:
OptimisticOx, see there is your name in bold bye click on a persons name it cuts and paste it in the quick reply bok so less typing and for long names like sukin-kun's it makes things a lot easier.

If we are talking about just getting the deed done like in Blue Gender... then I'm going with Ryuko from Tenchi of Washu even better we know she is old but looks like a school girl get feel dirty and not have to pay for it...
:| :|
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

OptimisticOx, see there is your name in bold bye click on a persons name it cuts and paste it in the quick reply bok so less typing and for long names like sukin-kun's it makes things a lot easier.

If we are talking about just getting the deed done like in Blue Gender... then I'm going with Ryuko from Tenchi of Washu even better we know she is old but looks like a school girl get feel dirty and not have to pay for it...

morgorath, I got it :wink:
that has to be the easiest choise EVER!
Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi!!
Pages: 1 2 3