Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Its hopeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Riiiight, You guys really should be in the zoo. But so should I for that matter. Yes I believe I would be a penguin. I love those little things, they are soo cute. I do believe Batz would be the Spitting Camel. I am listening to Timmy the Turtle by NoFX, so who is our turtle?
I'm actually in the Bakery section some where. Otherwise I'd be all monkey. Hurling your own feces takes the cake.

Wait, who pooted?
Now that is a line I will remeber all day
A spitting camel... why...do I want to know?
does the word pervert come to mind. or is it just me?
Its just you.
bite me midget.
Quote:Originally posted by "elemental"

bite me midget.

Kinky.
Sweet someone is getting some action in here. Okay, well it seems that people on the net get more than I do. I feel great now. But I choose not to get any... Kinda sucks in its own way. :mrgreen:
Yes see women have that choice that power... we men on the other hand must beg and pled before we even get to smell it... but what do I know...
Why would anyone wanna smell it unless you like the smell of piss,or the smell of ass.
Wait a minute. Did some pages get cut off from this thread?
Yes it was spilt off. I think I might lock it soon. Get your last crazy ass posts in.
I have nothing to say... Oh wait I made a guy cry today Big Grin He was being an ass so he deserved it. Sorry guys no offense there Confusedweatdrop:
He is an ass, & treats othpeople like crap, & probably deserved it, but it's not nice... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4