Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Its hopeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so you were the mastermind behind it all!!! .... eheheh :mrgreen:
I'm sorry at least I didn't give away the fact that Dark... was the one behind the "luring kakoi's into limo's with anime".... Oops I did again...
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

what? that we are all sick bastards who should live in the zoo? :mrgreen: if so wink, if not wink twice :mrgreen:

What do you mean, should? :wink:
That's right I got a cage right next to the polar bears it's nice and cool during the summer months...
I'm a mechanically inhanced salamander.
Nice and I guess are boy Batz is the spitting camel....
I'm the great demon, in the cage that he doesn't fit in, but stays there for the peanuts.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

OptimisticOx Wrote:what? that we are all sick bastards who should live in the zoo? :mrgreen: if so wink, if not wink twice :mrgreen:

What do you mean, should? :wink:

heheheheh

what am I?

wow, iI was just reading the comics in the paper and my hand was all sweaty from just mowing my lawn and as I was typing this message, I noticed that a bit of the strip, "Born Loser" was on my hand :mrgreen:
It's a sign/label from God.
Yea take it for what it is worth OX.. and then run with it like it was your last chance...
cause soon you'll be dead.
dammit! I put off showering for a few days but then the neighbors started to complain, my one joy is gone...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
damn this is one messed up and funny thread. one question boys, whats it actually about?
No clue.
it was originally about something being hopeless but then it was transformed into a sign from god in the form of a comic strip on my hand :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4