Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Update..du..du..dum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well:
A: Me & you have spiritual type of friendship
B: When asked if I would have a chance with you it said yes (moon) yes (some woman drinking another's blood) & no (don't remember)
C: When asked how you and boy will end up, all I remember is no no yes, & the yes was of a woman holing a sword so that there were seprate sides of her face, or a dividing.
D: When asked again about us it again said yes yes no. Moon (spiritual bond), 2ofWands (two people in a picture), & I don't remember the other.
E: Then I asked about your relationship when you move. no yes I think was no. Reverse Moon (no spiritual bond, again thshowing a dividing, & the other I think was something of swords, but don't remember reverse or not.
That's great. So we're good until I move or what? Well, at the moment I have atleast 5 guys who have told me that they wish they had "talked" to me earlier in the year b.c now I'm moving, and they won't have a chance. Blah blah blah, I knew this would happen. Confusedweatdrop:
You don't have to worry about me, I took your advice & basicly puts all feelings aside.
That's why I said even I didn't like what the cards said.
Now that I think about it, you never knew the full use of Bob, the Teddy Bear. hehehe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
what did you do to that poor bear? Why did you need him in the first place? 8O 8O
Bob, is a type of VooDoo doll, used to understand how you feel, & to convay (not sure if that's the right word) messages, or ideas (sometimes dreams).
A: That's why every day when we get into a real "fight" fight I know it's coming because Bob will be laying on the ground, & when I pick her up I get this really bad feeling in my stomach.
B: It may explain the dreams.
C: it explains the bad Karma going around.
D: It's also the reason you dhow up at the library that one day.
And other things... :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So bob is like my double in a way. I get it, so it's your fault I lost my term paper :evil: I should kill you for that...
Umm,
A: Yeah, it might be.
B: If it was then that would mean that I would be getting punished through you, which would require us to be more than friends..
C: I tried to help get it back
D: You have no proof
&
E: Don't kill me!!!!!! :? 8O :?
WHat's with the mutiple choice? Am i supposed to pick the best answer? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
no, just typing out the whole thing is an over view.
You know kinda like an out line, or bulletin.
Did I meantion on the don't kill me part that I love you?
No, but I knew that already. Everyone loves me... well almost. 8O :? 8O
That's right we do ou Mor.., uh I mean Jessi.

That one's gonna get my a$s kicked, I just know it!
But, I couldn't resist :mrgreen: :twisted:
Your right, your ass is mine... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: or david's....
lol, well if you really want it, what size dildo you going to use, please nothing large than David is naturaly. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I :twisted:

If it gets on your nerves that bad, I guess I should stop before I get hurt, or hurt someone else.
Yeah, that would be advised. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4