Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Lakers 4peat. Kobe 4 MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yes they got the broom taken to thier ass at home on top of it all. But your Lakers are getting an ass whooping too...
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Yes they got the broom taken to thier ass at home on top of it all. But your Lakers are getting an ass whooping too...

Correction, they were getting an ass whooping. The Lakers will not die quietly. This thing is going 7 games. DAMN!!! If Horry could've just made the one shot. The Lakers haven't asked him to do much this postseason.
They won't be "SWEEPED", but they will be analy raped. Hehe sorry to take a stab at the one grammar issue. Blame it on OpOx. He never spells good. ^_^
Hey, at least I notice my errors, unlike OO and his HK grammar self.

Win or lose, I'm still proud of the Lakers. They played hard and fought back every step of the way. This series is not over yet though. Remember, the Lakers were down 3-2 to the Kings last year before they came back and put them away.
Yes but that was a different team. The one playing this time around is more like the Lakers in 1999 when they lost to the Spurs in semi. Oh and just to throw a stst at you the Lakers never lead that whole game 5.

Hey Steve who are you routing for now. Me I have my eyes on the Kings... or the Mavs it would be great if the Mavs win, but the Kings have a better chance at beating the Spurs...
I'm surprised Steve isn't gloating on here yet. They lost, but they played hard, and they'll be back even more determined nexxt year. Say what you want about the team, but they definitely have the hottest cheerleaders and the hottest fans of any NBA team.
Yea I see you are talking about the Cheerleaders now Vicious, man that is one hell of a swing from Kobe's jock to a bouncing titty...
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Yea I see you are talking about the Cheerleaders now Vicious, man that is one hell of a swing from Kobe's jock to a bouncing titty...

Hahaha. I've always been staring at the cheerleaders, it's just that earlier I was too busy discussing what was going on on the court. Kobe's still a pimp and will come back even stronger and more determined next year. He is one of those people (like MJ) who is never satisfied.
Heheh, I had some sleeping to do because I was going to Six Flags the next day for Physics Class. Ok here are my points to make:

1. Kobe and Fisher, stop crying little girls. I have no problem with men crying, though my family doesn't do it a lot. I have no problem if John Stockton cried or if some senior in the March Madness Championship lost. Those two have already won three rings or so. They will win another 2 easy. Suck it up and don't get upset like a 2 year old. Enjoy a longer off season, and think of Clippers players who don't know the meaning of the word "playoffs".

2. Ok Lakers fans. What a bunch of fakes, they leave with 6 minutes left in the fourth quarter. So much for your pride and commitment. Stupid suckers, leave early on tickets you spent $600 for. Though I would like to admit I was extremely pleased with the fans that stuck around. They cheered and clapped, whether it was for their team's effort or the Spurs hard working attitude, they showed respect. I commend them on that. They were some true fans of the game.

3. Now that they are out, as well as my Celtics, who are you going to root for? I'm thinking Dallas because I love Nash's style, and Adrian Griffin/Walt Williams. San Antonio is a contender too because I like Tony Parker, Malik Rose, and Brice Bowen. Plus Stephen Jackson is a hustler. Kevins Willis certainly deserves another ring.
I'm going to root for anybody but the Kings!!!!! I could really care less who it is. It is kinda entertaining to watch the Mavs though. I think it'd be pretty damn funny if 1 of the eastern teams actually won it.
I was watching the game last night. And what a change this is for the Spurs. They go from having to guard Shaq to dealing with Shawn Bradley??? It was so funny when I saw Robinson clothesline Bradley across his chest and his legs just buckled and he fell. If it was Shaq, he probably wouldn't have even felt it and no foul would've been called.
Yes we now have a great match up in the Dallas vs Spurs... but the EAst Finals.... man Detriot and the Nets... get it over with man the nets is going to take it in 5 games...
Another close one last night that Jason Kidd pulled out for them. He said that next year he wants to play somewhere where he ahs a chance at winning a title. That means either LA or San Antonio. I hope he chooses LA (I'll keep dresming until he officially signs somewhere).
Take your crappy wife beater.

As far as the Shawn Bradely thing. Shaq would be plowing people over on offense and getting more calls than Bradely. Don't get me started with the advantage Kobe has over say Stephen Jackson. We already went down this foul-calling road. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Take your crappy wife beater.

As far as the Shawn Bradely thing. Shaq would be plowing people over on offense and getting more calls than Bradely. Don't get me started with the advantage Kobe has over say Stephen Jackson. We already went down this foul-calling road. :mrgreen:

I sense alot of hostility in you today Steve. Jason Kidd can beat up whoever he wants as long as he helps the Lakers get back to the promised land.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7