Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Lakers 4peat. Kobe 4 MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yea but I'm better on the quick jump shot from about the 15 to 25 foot area. You talking 3's and I'm like a 40% shooter. But you slashers going inside and what not here in Japan you would either be really good or get your rock taken quick. These little guys play the inside lanes like they do video games. Use them and abuse them...

Hey both your teams are getting thier asses handed to them... the game to watch right now is the Kings vs Dallas match up that is a great match up...
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Hey both your teams are getting thier asses handed to them... the game to watch right now is the Kings vs Dallas match up that is a great match up...

Yeah, they are. I still believe in Kobe and the Lakers though. They'll come back, they have to. If they lose tonight though, it's basically over. What's weird is that alot of the analysts on ESPN are still picking the Lakers to win the series. If I wasn't a Lakers fan, I wouldn't be picking them at this point, with the injuries that they have right now. If they win tonight, they might be OK though, since Devean George might be able to play in Sunday's game.
We're in the Fleet tonight. Things are changing now.

Hey Vicious, one word: Bowen. Fear it. :wink:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Hey Vicious, one word: Bowen. Fear it. :wink:

Hahaha. That was the best laugh I've had all day.
Hey when Shaq cries like a little bitch don't come looking for me to say "Told ya so!!!!".
There is going to be some series Noise coming out of the Fleet Center tonight.
What'd I tell you on the chat the other night Steve? Never underestimate the heart of a champion. That's why the Lakers have come back to tie their series at 2-2 and the Celtics will be going fishing after tonight. If the Lakers win game 5, this series is over in 6.
There was so much bull shit in that game I don't know where to start. Unless they can actually win a game legit, I don't se any pride in that. Shaq slams his way on defense and offense, knocking the admiral over. Shaq gets slapped on the wrist and he goes to the line. Gotta call it equally. Not to mention Shaq better watch his toes. They are always over the line.
I admit the foul callings been messed up. But it works both ways. In the 1st 2 games in San Antonio, the Lakers were getting screwed. Shaq would bump David Robinson out of the way and he'd get called for a foul. The next trip down, Duncan did the same thing to Horry and they called nothing. I see you forget the 1st 2 games very easily there Steve.

And what's up with Toine trying to start fights with fans? He realizes KMart would kick his ass so he decided to pick on some fat slob in the crowd?
I think he was fine in that situation. He was what we call a fair weather fan. Give them a losing season, and they're off. They're also known as "Lakers Fans". Show support for the hometown boys and give them encouragement, frustration gets things going no where fast.

KMart is a fake ass thug. He looks for fouls like everyone else.

Ahhh, damn actors in LA, whoops, I meant Lakers. You gotta be shitting me. Horry gets bumped by Tony Parker and goes sliding across the floor. D-Up Horry. That's just bull shit. Samething with Kobe, he slashes which is fine, though if a miracle shot doesn't go down he'll get to the charity stripe. Don't make me laugh about Kobe playing D, he just holds his man so that they can't get the screen for them. Likewise anybody even looking at Kobe gets a foul, though when Parker grabs Fisher's jersey at the end of the game, they don't call a foul? What the fuck?

One last thing, Jack Nicholson, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! You aren't a fan, so get the fuck out of their. Go to a Clippers game, they're from LA too. Scream at me like you did the ref and I'd throw your ass out, faster than your mother.
As a side note, I'm glad this thread has stayed on topic. It's like nobody dares enter except me, Vicious, and Morg. Straight up, word!!!!
I'm not getting back into this Kobe getting calls argument. Just for the record though, Duncan had 20 free throws last night, and Kobe had 17 and Shaq had 23. Superstars on both sides are getting calls. Only thing is that the Lakers have 2 superstars. By the way, I didn't see you complaining about foul calls when Paul Pierce was like 21 of 21 from the line earlier in the playoffs. Do you want to take a wild guess as to whose been gettng to the free throw line the most in the Celtics - Nets series. Here's a hint, his initials are PP.

I disagree with you about Jack Nicholson. He's at almost every single game. If he wasn't a real fan, he'd only show up at playoff time like Ben Affleck and J Lo. What the fuck are they doing at a basketball game? Go home and do J LO doggystyle while watching the game on TV.

And I'm glad noones shown up here to discuss their personal problems or asking any whack anime questions.
Can we get out the brooms, because someone just got sweeped. I'm still waiting to see that Celtic pride that Steve was so passionately describing for us earlier. Boy do I feel sorry for Danny Ainge.
I have so much pride still. Ahhhhh we lost the first three games of the season. Then we took another losing streak in November. We had a shitty skid towards the end, and we ended up in 6th place. We punked Indiana in the opening round. If we played Philly or Detroit we would have creamed them. NJ has our number.

J LO probably made him buy the tickets. I guess there is only so many times a guy can slide it in a girl's ass, and still use the "wrong hole" excuse.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

Can we get out the brooms, because someone just got sweeped.

Hahaha. I said "sweeped". That's not even a real world. I really need to stop visiting these forums and corrupting my grammar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7