Its been a year!
Wow, hard to believe that its been just over a year since Import Anime went live... time flies fast! And we've become the biggest and best source for HK anime dvd info on the net! All thanks to you guys for its your reviews that make it all possible!

We are fast approaching 350,000 unique hits and should be hitting that very shortly, so in appreciation I have decided to do a customer appreciation week!

So, starting this Friday March 14 2003 and ending next Sunday March 22 2003 we will be throwing in a free dvd of OUR choice to any and all orders over $50 dollars (that?s including shipping!)

Thanks guys! its your support through purchasing DVDs through our store is what keeps this website free and free of ad banners and popups!

Long Live Unlicensed East Smile
Happy 1st B-day import-anime, I hope this is the first of many anniverseries to come.

Nice promotion JJ, now if only you still had Azumanga Daioh and Vision of Esclaflowne still in stock I could take avantage of your offer :wink:
I was hoping to get more Escaflowne in today... guess its gonna be monday
Wow...this deal woulda been awesome....if all the best titles weren't already sold out....
Wai!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year Everyone! JunkieJoe 4 3,761 12-31-2004, 08:00 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  Happy New Year! JunkieJoe 1 2,423 12-31-2003, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  The end of the year is upon us! JunkieJoe 0 1,597 12-27-2003, 06:42 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe