OMG Evangelion anime Hentai??
Its pretty good quality considering its fan made, better than Star Ballz, thats all I got to say :mrgreen:

Ok, looked through my old cds and its called Neon Genesis Evangelion - The Human Instrumentality Project, I d/l it, thats probably the easiest way to get ti
Sailor and the Seven Balls has Eva in it. That has SM, DBZ, EVA, SNK, CAPCOM, and some other stuff in it too. I think it's VHS only though but look it up. I know at one point like a year or 2 ago it was on ebay. I saw it and have actually held it in my hands looking at the box at my local comic shop. I believe it isn't published officially. But it is real!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yeah, I've seen that Eva hentai. Quality wasn't bad... very, uh, spoogey. I have to admit it felt a little weird seeing those characters in those situations though. It's like seeing one of your close friends have sex. O.O ???

You can probably find it on Kazaa or Soulseek or newsgroups.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
OMG I love to see this for comedic relief Big Grin
I own Sailor and the 7 ballz on dvd in it the Eva 01 has sex with a Gundam
Shinji tag teams Sailor Venus in a elevator with Goku and Asuka does Kenshiro I think from Fist of the north star.
Haruka
WOW I didn't know that was on DVD! I only saw the tape!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "HarukaTenoh11"

I own Sailor and the 7 ballz on dvd in it the Eva 01 has sex with a Gundam
Shinji tag teams Sailor Venus in a elevator with Goku and Asuka does Kenshiro I think from Fist of the north star.
Haruka

I dont remember that scene form the EVA I saw, mine everyone from the EVA series was just banging each other, no cross series sex scenes