I need closure....
l just finished watching Irresponisble Captain Tylor the OVAs, and I have to say the ending sucked, did they run out of money or something?, who was the enemy, what happened to the Princess?...blah blah

l need closure
yeah, the ending did really suck, but didnt you love the group singing?
thats enough closure for me. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
hahahah...

Apparently there's some linear notes on the R1s which explains what happens sort of, does anyone have this info?

I bet you I hate Berserk if the cliffhanger is as bad as Taylor
you mean tylor? oh well, yeah I bought some of berserk R1 and now I want to HK but I dont feel like getting them If I cant sell my R1 first, I cound aguyer but it has been taking him a while.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

what the hell does cound meen
Quote:Originally posted by "Kroova"

what the hell does cound meen

eh?
I meant could, sorry I type alittle fast sometimes and dont even have time to put spaces between things like alittle. :mrgreen:

I read in a review on 'animefu.com' that the producer of the series died (during production) and that his daughter continued his work. Too bad the series was never properly finished..
yeah, you could see that something happened because the art style changed slightly, and so did the style of the whole series, never was as good as before Sad .