injuries
yeah, I was glad to do it, it has been a while since I posted stuff like that since the post slut vanished from the boards :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Always remember
Live fast, die young.
Eat fast, die fat.
& every other phrase that has nothing to do with the subject, & you'll always be a great post slut at heart, & if all else fails, use Steve's old Turkey Sandwhich thing.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
ah yes and be sure to use as many actions as possible.... along with smilies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and dont forget to post on and on like the two of us are doing right now!

I dont think the boards right now lack energy, just creativity, there were some great threads way back when, now everything seems so dry and dull. Sad
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Evertying is already used, there's nothing orignal that can be said. But, still we must strive on, for our kids, if we ever have any's sake!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Atleast there's no post slut posers like there are punks.
YES, I am a punk poser! I admit this, my nails are black, & I wear safty pins on my clothes!

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

nice, you will be the the undead post slut. and of course I will be the defender of justice and cornyness, the richous boy wonder!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am the Undead Post Slut, Wonder Boy, screw it, call me young Nasty Man,
&
Wth my sidekick, who really is the leader, The Boy Wonder,
We shall destory all sanity in the forum.
*Long evil Laugh* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thats right I am the leader...

as you laugh, its more from the back of the throte kind of a growling sound almost.

now lets role, young nasty man, in my robin motercycle... wait thats to gay for two, lets just highjack batmans car, like we have this thread!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*is caught in a gay moment* So no motercycle

Oh Well, Hops in the passenger side of the Batmobile. "Ride out!"

*batmobile blasts of in a spurt of flame*

*whimpy voice cries out*

ITS BATMAN!!!

"guuuyyys, I told you not to leave me behind!!!!"

"wait that was out of character..."

"ahem... GOOD GOD! THE BATMOBILE HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!"

*corney, circular wonderboy/young nasty logo spins in and out*

*Sticks his head into the wind & mimics a dog*

Let's go hold up a bank or something!

8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
alright nastay man.....

WAIT!!! its an old lady trying to cross the road!!!!!.....

lets..... take her things!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I tried posting something earilier basicly saying yeah hit her, but it didn't post & I'm to lazy to retype it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well, back to injuries, the only thing that ever happened to me was I dislocated my radius. Unfortunately ( :mrgreen: ), it was my right hand and I couldn't do school work for days. My dad dropped a weight while bench pressing and his teeth broke through the skin underneath his lip. I think some his lower teeth were also knocked out...
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World
ok now is where I try to hold both conversations at once...

yes the best injuries are when they benifit you... or something like that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*hits old lady with metal bat and takes here purse*

*discovers that the old lady was actually a police oficer in disguise*

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

COME BACK THEIF!!!!

*begins to sprin away*

the police oficer is gaining and he is shooting to close for comfort.

*throws donuts on ground*

*police oficer stops and begins to stuff his face*

whew! that was a close one, nasty man, its a good thing I brought along this police reppelent!

wait, arn't those just donuts? :?

yes but they have the same effect, you have much to learn in the world of super heroism...

:twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: v