Downloading things
yeah, my eating pattern on the weekends is that I dont eat at all while I just watch anime and do other various things dealing with a screen in some way. and then I stuff myself at dinner until my stomache is about to explode :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I'm over weight & don't really care, so I eat a LOT. Almost about as much as my pothead friend, which goes to this forum, but never post anything.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
whats his username :mrgreen:

yeah, well I dont think I am overwieght, but I am certainly not buff, but I dont really believe in "excersise" right now. I can find jobs that I get payed for that require physical labor, so I dont see the point of going lifting at the gym or taking a 5 mile run to impress some girls that probably wouldn't go out with me anyway :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I don't remember, like I, he's had about 2 or 3 accounts.

On another note: You just seem to have the best confidense I've ever seen.
Ok, we all know that was lame sarcasum, but really, nice phylosify (heysi).
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

yeah, well when I talk, I use a lot of quotes from different things that no one gets, so most people I think I am pretty wierd, but the people who do understand me are my friends :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... the way I see it if you are on pretty much good terms with everyone no matter what you look like, you will be somewhat liked :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

true true, (eeeeeek, can't believe I said that)

*remembers back into the days when e quoted anime only to have his friends look at him weirdly* Aahhh, the good 'ol days!

except it isnt all anime, I take a lot out of the simpsons as well

"cartoons have no meaning! they are just pictures on a screen to give you a cheap laugh!"

said by homer

I've never been able to sit through watchig the simpsons, just not my show

yeah, i can see that I just hate how some people say that it is stupid and has no point. I just look at those people as idiots because they do not realize its irony and satire. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: