Who here watches the NBA?
with a peach basket. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I know for a fact that it was invented in the US. I just need proof.

I'm more of a stats whore. Right off the top of my head, Wilt Chamberlain has the most points in a single season with 4,209. He also missed the most free throws that season. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Naismith did invent basketball, with a peach basket, but i thought that was in the US. anyways, I'm with steve, I'm all about basketball and football, and can't stand hockey and baseball. I'm a huge Lakers and Niners fan. Right now Kobe is the best player in the NBA for anyone that cares. direct any Kobe or Laker hatin' stuff my way although there isn't much u can say about Kobe right now.
I hate the Lakers with a passion. I'm a Celtics fan and therefore we are mortal enemies. I can't wait to see them crash and burn to the Mavericks. If Celts don't win it all, I want the Mavs because of Nash or the Kings. :mrgreen:

Sorry, Mavs aren't tough enough to win in the West. It might not be the Lakers year, but the Mavs certainly won't be the ones makin it out of the west. They have no interior defense, and that zone won't work in the playoffs. If it ain't the Lakers, it'll probably be either Sacramento or the spurs.
Wait till they see the Celts and the dominant Vin Baker. Move over Shaq. :mrgreen:

Hahaha. I'm sure the NBA's scared of the celtics, especially after that stunning performance that Antoine Walker delivered in the 3 point contest. My friend's a huge Celtics fan too. I thought it was pretty funny how Pierce and Toine got no playing time in the all star game. Hey, it could've been worse, look at Ilgauskas.
Yeah, that's why we've been ripping new ass holes after the all star break. We are certainly cruising for a number 4 seed in the play offs. Couch Jim O'Brien is amazing. He turned around the fucked up Rick Pitino team. What I like about the Celts is that they don't fall aprt after they lose an all star. They went without Pierce, and Walker and Brown step up. Walker goes down and Bremer gets even better. We don't have a high pay roll but we certainly have heart. :mrgreen:

They might be a 4 seed in the east, but I have no respect for any Eastern team until they prove that they can compete with the West in the playoffs. The East hasn't competed since MJ and the Bulls. All the size and power is in the West. Unlike the Celtics, the Lakers are built around 2 players. Although I really don't like Shaq much. What a little bitch. Kobe is playing hurt and he has to go rest himself.
Kobe is an amazing player, though he expects too many fouls(and he gets them). If Paul Pierce got any where near the number of FTs..........................