Get the fsuck outta my thread
yeah, kakoi already brought that to my attention.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Well like my Physics Teacher always says about the Metric System, "We're going to beat it, beat it and beat it some more" while he pounds his fist. Didn't know he liked giving hand jobs that much. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah its great taking things out of context like that....for kicks just put in bed after every fortune in a chineese fortune cookie.

Example:
You will reunite with an old friend...in bed. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Which was stolen off a Gundam Wing fanfic Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I guess, I don't really read fanfics mostly because they just emphasize the writers hope for a certain character so much.

Sounds like an old Seinfeld joke to me. Mogoly was the boy, not the panther or tiger. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
oh even better! lol, jk, oh I bow to your superior knowlege of jungle book! *falls on knees and begins to bow*

I feel bad about it. Let's just say I know Rudyard Kiplings Jungle Book. I really like his follow up book Tail Spin. (that was a joke. READ A BOOK!!) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
If I am going to read a book I would not read jungle book or tail spin....(even though I own the game for genisis)