If you could make an anime what would it be about?
If I made an anime it would be something like this.

An extremely powerful criminal called Kanon is finally caught and executed after committing many crimes. However after being executed his soul is sent on its way to hell but a mysterious being (not god) sends his to a very weird purgatory. There the being tells him that if he doesn't want to go to hell he will have too work for him. Kanon decides to work for this being and is told to gather other beings that have special abilities. Kanon makes a base of operations called 'Black Howling' (he he he...sad...) at the same time he has to fight many demons. And to gather some people he has to go to different worlds. A medieval world (with dragons and magic etc...), a futuristic world (robots cyborgs etc...) and some other very weird places (by the way the only person who is actually dead is Kanon and a hand full of neutral people and a few enemies). The weapon Kanon uses is a Bayonet (and quite a large one at that). As the series goes on he would get a giant robot. And unlike other animes the different worlds will actually matter. For a long time Kanon would be evil (as in he would kill a crowd of people to get someone he is trying to kill) but after a while he would become good (not that good. About the same as Gutsu from Berserk. This would only happen in the last series. I don't plan on having a pansy as a main hero). The people Kanon would gather would all have abilities like a Esper (it's just easier than saying psychic), a ninja, a dragon knight etc... And I would focus on all the heroes and villains equally. The first two series will focus on Kanon gathering lots of cool people and killing lots of people (all in a days work). The third would focus on the base 'Black Howling' going on missions and being attacked by that annoying Satan. The last series would focus on Kanon's past, his world, and the gigantic war between 'Black Howling' and Hell. One of the main villains would have a grudge against Kanon for killing his father there would be a lot of villains. However the main villain who would only show up at the end would be...Kanon! That?s right all the evil that Kanon has built up has ended up creating another Kanon. In the last two episodes or so while Kanon and friend are returning to base you would see the evil Kanon on his own entering the base. And he would just start killing everybody (stealing their souls FOREVER!). A few of the cool heroes would be killed by him. (By the way many of the heroes would be killed during the anime and in the huge battle in hell). So only about 4 of the main characters would be alive in the end. The Evil Kanon and the slightly less evil Kanon would have a final dual. While they are fighting the mysterious being shows up and stops the battle. The two Kanons become guardians. One of hell and one of heaven. When war breaks out again these two Kanons will be the first on the front lines. The end.

So what do you all think? Does it sound good?
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:If I made an anime it would be something like this.

An extremely powerful criminal called Kanon is finally caught and executed after committing many crimes. However after being executed his soul is sent on its way to hell but a mysterious being (not god) sends his to a very weird purgatory. There the being tells him that if he doesn't want to go to hell he will have too work for him. Kanon decides to work for this being and is told to gather other beings that have special abilities. Kanon makes a base of operations called 'Black Howling' (he he he...sad...) at the same time he has to fight many demons. And to gather some people he has to go to different worlds. A medieval world (with dragons and magic etc...), a futuristic world (robots cyborgs etc...) and some other very weird places (by the way the only person who is actually dead is Kanon and a hand full of neutral people and a few enemies). The weapon Kanon uses is a Bayonet (and quite a large one at that). As the series goes on he would get a giant robot. And unlike other animes the different worlds will actually matter. For a long time Kanon would be evil (as in he would kill a crowd of people to get someone he is trying to kill) but after a while he would become good (not that good. About the same as Gutsu from Berserk. This would only happen in the last series. I don't plan on having a pansy as a main hero). The people Kanon would gather would all have abilities like a Esper (it's just easier than saying psychic), a ninja, a dragon knight etc... And I would focus on all the heroes and villains equally. The first two series will focus on Kanon gathering lots of cool people and killing lots of people (all in a days work). The third would focus on the base 'Black Howling' going on missions and being attacked by that annoying Satan. The last series would focus on Kanon's past, his world, and the gigantic war between 'Black Howling' and Hell. One of the main villains would have a grudge against Kanon for killing his father there would be a lot of villains. However the main villain who would only show up at the end would be...Kanon! That?s right all the evil that Kanon has built up has ended up creating another Kanon. In the last two episodes or so while Kanon and friend are returning to base you would see the evil Kanon on his own entering the base. And he would just start killing everybody (stealing their souls FOREVER!). A few of the cool heroes would be killed by him. (By the way many of the heroes would be killed during the anime and in the huge battle in hell). So only about 4 of the main characters would be alive in the end. The Evil Kanon and the slightly less evil Kanon would have a final dual. While they are fighting the mysterious being shows up and stops the battle. The two Kanons become guardians. One of hell and one of heaven. When war breaks out again these two Kanons will be the first on the front lines. The end.

So what do you all think? Does it sound good?
Sounds way too much like Hakusho...No real plot either...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Sounds way too much like Hakusho...No real plot either...

The plot would consist of the Medival world Saga, the Futraistic world Saga, Kanons world and past Saga. Basicaly it would have a hell of a lot more story than what I posted. But it only took me five Minutes to think of (it took a lot longer to write).

P.S. I played a Hakusho game but it was in japanese and didn't have a story. I haven't seen the anime and know nothing about the story.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:The plot would consist of the Medival world Saga, the Futraistic world Saga, Kanons world and past Saga. Basicaly it would have a hell of a lot more story than what I posted. But it only took me five Minutes to think of (it took a lot longer to write).

P.S. I played a Hakusho game but it was in japanese and didn't have a story. I haven't seen the anime and know nothing about the story.
Believe me, your story is taken in a much cooler form.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Id make spongbob squarepants into a hardcore action anime.... with samurai

just joking
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:Id make spongbob squarepants into a hardcore action anime.... with samurai

just joking

hmm.... a sponge that can swing a sword around and around in the water.
you know that sword is gonna get rusty.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
My anime would consist of a young man who has lost his pants. He would also be transported into feudal Japan, as that seems to happen a lot... but it would also be a post-apocalyptic feudal Japan, which is far more original.

He goes from town to town asking, "Have you seen my pants?" If you say anything other than "Yes, and what a nice pair of pants they are!", he slaughters your entire village and takes a dump on the graves.

~The End~
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
I would probably turn Milk and cheese into an anime. Keeping all the comics in mind it would be mindless crap with milk and cheese drawn simliar to the originals but with large blue eyes and super abilities. It would be called Super fantastic amazing fight fight fight Milk and cheese power up. And would have a weird theme song that went like,
fighting flying they are the ones, being strong, power up, be the best, kill kill kill, over and over in japanese and during the intro milk and cheese would fly across the screen holding banners that read destroy democracy and take over the world and become brainwashed. I would try to make it a 300 episode series.
For those of you who do not know who milk and cheese are its an awesome comic from the early 90's starring a carton of milk and a block of cheese. That killed people and did stupid stuff , its hilarious and everyone should check it out.
Gemini Wrote:hmm.... a sponge that can swing a sword around and around in the water.
you know that sword is gonna get rusty.

hahahahahahahaa
shiver me rusty timbers it be the sponge swooshbukling samurai bob
with his rusty sword
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/