Current media Player you use?
I know probably most of this won't pertain to. I know i watch or used to watch alot of anime from digisubs gotten online.. and i was just wondering what media player do you use? I know after a little while especially when i upgraded to Windows Media Player 7 i hated the bloated piece of shit. ;o) i found out that good ole Wmp 6.4 is still on all new systems.. called mplayer2.exe why because its Still alot stabler then the new media players.. But in the last 6 months or so i have been alpha testing a new player some people have been writing. its called The Core Media Player. http://www.corecoded.com i just ask if people would try it out and give some feedback.. and if you look in credits my name is there.. ;o) They are trying to make one of the best players..
I have Winamp 5 or is it 6? anyways I also have Real Player,kinda sux, and WinMedia Player 7, kinda sux too. Confusedweatdrop:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
lol winamp 3.. is the lastest with some video capabiliities.. but it still sucks not a lot you can do with the media player.. if you are looking at others also. you can get one called Media Player Classic which is a clone of Windows Media Player 6.4 but with ALOT advanced features from http://vobsub.edensrising.com others i think are good are
http://www.inmatrix.com - ZoomPlayer
http://www.sasami2k.com - Sasami2k (One i used until i started beta testing TCMP)
Start > Run > Mplayer2 :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I have quite a few players becuase alot of things I download on kazaa won't play on certain players. I downloaded all of 3X3 eyes and to play all of it I had to download several different programs.
Real one all the way.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

Real one all the way.

Don't even get my started on there bloated piece of shit software that you have to click about 100 things to get rid of all the annoying ad's and shit they install plus the Rm format is locked and you can't edit or do shit with...

Quote:I have quite a few players becuase alot of things I download on kazaa won't play on certain players. I downloaded all of 3X3 eyes and to play all of it I had to download several different programs.

You shouldn't need different players to play different files unless they are in seperate formats then avi.. all you need to play avi would be the proper DirectShow filter or codec for the files and then any player on windows should be able to play it. unless its .rm
I'm with Schultz if you get The Windows clone, it will link all your other players into it, So Kakoi you can watch your RM files in it and I tell you here and now it is leaps and bounds better than that...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah, I admit that real one sucks but that is what I am using anyway just because it somehow became auto-matic on my computer.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

if i was you i would go to start->run type mplayer2 like Suzuki said and then go to Preferences and associate everything back with Media Player 6.4 or get the Classic which can also play RM files if you have Real on your comptuer for the codecs.. but you never have to open Real again.
alright I will do that...

I use several media players, WMP7 is a piece of shit, 6.4 is better. I only use WMP6.4 for mpeg files now. Divx player is pretty good, it can play uncomplete divx files which i have never seen another plater do (its good to check the qual. of partially d/l files). Playback is pretty smooth. It froze on me a few times though, sometime about a c++ error. Divx pro also has spyware in it. My main player right now is bs player, I love the simple interface and one button keyboard shorcuts. Playback is not as smooth as Divx player, but its only get chunky when I run a ton of prgrams while watching a very hi qual files. It messed up a couple of times when I opened a video file, something about how it couldnt overlap something. But its a very good, consistent player, read divx files of cds great. WMP6 really sucked at that

I avoid RM files at all cost, Realone or player isnt even installed on my comp.
Well yea that is nice about the DivX player about playing partially downloaded files but just another FYI you can find a program called DivFix which will reindex a avi file so you can watch it then just strip the index and you can continue to download it.. But yes Bsplayer is a pretty simple nice player i just had problems with its stability.. and Radlight i won't ever touch with there Ad-Adware issue and spy ware.. Also for Playback only get the standard DivX 5.0.x Pro is for encoding use only.. So if you don't encode no need to get that spywhy.. Or i know ways to disable to spyware if you want.. ;o)