Evil Dead fans!
Where are ya? :mrgreen: We need a boomstick emoticon :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Well since I have Priceless DVDs and Tapes of it and the Ash figure AND the theatrical POSTER of the first movie ( It's like 4 feet tall )!!! I would definitely say I am a HUGE fan as well. Did you notice they are watching EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN in the end of the first Nightmare on Elm Street? They are watching it in black and white. Wes Craven even has them(Evil Dead/Sam Raimi) in the credits!!! :twisted: Big Grin :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
hehe well i have actually gotten to see the first Evil Dead.. which they actually tried to make as a horrer.. it was soo pathetic it was like a person holding a home camera.. lol.. but the girl getting raped by the tree was pretty cool.. ;o) but yes.. "This is my BOOM Stick" is the best line he said..
lol, I am a big fan of that series but only seen part 2 and part 3 (army of darkness) never did find the first part to rent ~_~
that is well umm because its really stupid.. Evil Dead 2 is 1 redone and in 2 they made it a comedy instead of trying to be a horrer.. And its a little better video'ing then 1.. if you want i can copy it for yea and ship it to yea?
Evil Dead is good stuff! Another Evil Dead game is coming out soon. I think that out of all of them I liked number three the most. So many cool things happen to ash. Like his job at S-mart. Classic. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36