Poll: Which do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
dubs
0%
0 0%
subs
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which do you prefer?
I just wanted to know what you guys prefered. A topic suzakuseikun and I were just talking about made me curious. So which do you prefer? :?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I said subs. Though I do enjoy both. I'll write a huge explanation tomorrow. I have to do homework tonight. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I'm gonna go to bed right now (it's been a LONG weekend) so let me just sum up what I would rant about for hours on end. I watch animes in Japanese, with or with out subs, only because it's the show's original language and it's what the director of the anime intended the people to sound like. He did not intend for some low payed English guys to come on the show and sound terrible.
Like Viz's Inu Yasha. :mrgreen:

I prefer subs for the same reasons. I feel like that is the way it was meant to be viewed. More often that not the seiyuu in a japanese show bring alot more emotion to the show. Here it seems that they are just doing another job. It makes me sick. Sad
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
i completely agree-thats the way it was made, thats the way it should be seen
No. New rule - No more dub vs sub threads. End of topic.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I honestly think we should let people vent. Some dubs really suck, and then sometimes they rock. I don't feel like getting this into a huge thing, though I think you should let the people speak what's on their mind. It's not an attack on your thoughts Suzaku. Though I'll let you decide if the thread should be unlocked, I'm mearly putting this up. Now come on it's just some harmless fun. :wink:

No, new rules are there are no Sub vs Dub threads. It's in the FAQ, and it's all very pointless to argue about. You all know I'm not really strict, but this is something I will be inforcing. I'm sorry, you'll just have to live without these sorts of threads, if you want to discuss them, do it in PMs.

Also, I'm not saying you can't say "I don't like this dub because. . ." I don't want a "Dubs suck and subs rule!" thread. No threads about what is better. I respect everyone's opinions, even if they're wrong. Wink So, just relax, it's not the end of the world.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which do u prefer manga or anime dvds? yukimoritenchen 10 4,318 07-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Jiro Komyoji