Salor stars
are the sailor stars guys or girls I never could figure that out Confusedweatdrop: :?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
They are both. You see.in a nut shell....from their original home and whatnot..they are female but here on earth they are in disguise and male..but when the transform they are their true self (female) one again. hehheh. ^_^;;
Take care
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Oh, ok I got a little confused. I guess the fansubs on the version I watched wern't quite accurate and I didn't get the whole story. I was just confused when they transformed with breasts and I thought are these transvestites? :?
Oh well, thanks for answering Smile
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

That's why it may never be picked up in America. They don't have any clue how to censor that Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Yeah I know. (stupid Americans) wait...

Yeah, that's the problem with Stars. Licensing it. Dic won't do it because they wouldn't be able to get it on TV. Pioneer is a bit weary because with out it on TV, sales of the DVDs might be bad. Plus, without DIC backing it, would they do an uncut dub or an edited type dub (American names, etc.) There's always ADV who could get it though. Stars is pretty much in limbo.
They could cut out the scenes in the transformation sequence when they are males and make them kind of like Haruka. But there is some episodes also with their shirts off and each of the inner senshi have a crush on one of them.
So they really couldn't show it on tv it should be uncut straight to dvd.
I really couldn't stand a dub of this series what are they going to call
Chibi Chibi Mini Mini Moon.
Haruka
That's how I prefer anime to be in an uncut original format. I believe america already ruined Sailor Moon enough. Changing genders was enough for me to get pissed. I love fansubs. Now all we need are a couple of good HK sets of Sailor Moon. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36