Dim Sum
Either Saturday or Sunday morning I'll be heading out to China Pearl in Chinatown for some good Dim Sum action. Depending on how many others would like to go I may attempt to make reservations.

I'm gonna try to explain Dim Sum for those who have yet to try it. China Pearl is a large restaurant which seats several hundred patrons.. It's 2 floors and has large tables and wide aisles.. Guests sit together at tables that seat close to 10 people each, and servers push large metal carts through the aisles, stopping at each table.. On the carts are various Dim Sum, or "tiny treasures".

Dim sum consists of small portions of all sorts of food, like little appetizer plates.. The larger the party, the better it is, as you're able to order multiple items and try a bit of everything. Main dishes inclue barbequed pork ribs all cut up into tiny pieces, various meats like beef, chicken, and shrimp in dumplings or wrapped in rice noodles, spring rolls.. Buns with sweet red or yellow bean paste or barbequed pork inside.. Asian greens, grilled fish.. Hell, there's even chicken feet for the adventurous diner. Wink Desserts include some warm tofu thing I haven't tried and delicious melon or mango jello. Yum!

The servers will stamp the party's card for everything they order.. at the end the bill is totalled up by the waiter and you go up to the register to pay.. It's usually a pretty cheap meal depending on what you order. Lots of seafood and the sticky rice that only the americans seem to order can make it expensive. Wink

So anyway, yeah. If anyone would like to Dim Sum with me, just let me know. I'll prolly be going on whatever morning doesn't have anime showings that I need to see. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Here's a web site:

http://www.2nite.com/chinapearl/
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^