ugly drawn anime
initial d is drawn nasty
I'll quit messing with you and I wont delete it this time Tongue

Basara has a really ugly drawing style...it's not constant.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
at first i thought it was pretty bad compared to others.. but still the story is great i think.. ;o) just something i love i guess hehe.. like most people say Initial D is either love it or hate it.. no its allright..
I love Initial D. That's why I ordered it from Jj ^_^
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Initial D kicks! haha... the faces on the women could have been better.. but it still rocked!
It's more like a refined Sailor Moon. As in, The lines all connect to make a finished picture. It's an art style that grows on you. Thanx to Suzaku I am liking it more and more and am highly interested in getting into the series. If anything seeing as I am an artist, I would love to get the manga (japanese) because the vehicles are the best art in it. 8)
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
any anime with a gay tofu delivery boy is NOT fine by me... GOOD GOSH even the women have manly eyebrows... Cry
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Well it could have been like FAKE!!! That would probably make your heart stop! :!: :!: :!:
You know I usually refrain from making certain anime lovers mad (to each his own I say) but this what I see when I watch Initial D... Great CG's and beautifully drawn backgrounds of towns, mountains, and other scenery, but ten we get to the potatoes (the character animation) of the series (the meat would be the cars & CG's) and they look very bland, and I am being nice for only one reason. I enjoyed the series, thanks due to the story, and I'm not referring to Takiame racing. I liked the poorly drawn out love story. It reminds me that anime doesn't need a person with super powers to be good.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Initial d and
Lupin the third they could have atleast retouched it before they put it on tv it looks like it did when it came out in the 70's also it looked like they were trying to copy american cartoons at the time .
haruka
Lupin looks the way he does because Monkey Punch (lupins creator) was heavily influenced by The american book MAD. I think that lupin has something that draws people in and won't let go until it has sucked you dry. I think it looks amazing considering its age. 1972 is when the show came out. The one that is on american TV now is the second season, because pioneer thought the first series had too much questionable content. Lupin is the king manslut. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
France meets MAD...What a combination!!! Lupin is such an awsome show!
I want to get it rather than watch it at KAKS house but for now that will have to do! :mrgreen:
FAKE just scares me... the preview is enough to drive people away Confusedweatdrop:
Yeah FAKE is all about some man on man. UGH it makes me sick just typing about it! :evil:
i admit D's artwork is pretty crappy for first stage-but that just proves how damn good the show is-they can make the chara look that bad, yet people still LOVE the series Big Grin

nyx- hes not gay-he may get diseases from mogi's skank ass, but hes not gay :evil: