Attn: morgorath
Dont let Rob in your room ;p he should be in his room coding for the site, not playing video games in yours hehehe
That is the funnyist thing I have heard in a while, Well to tell you the truth the nights I'm working he is in his room working on the site. Plus I made him bring his Labtop (the same one he has at his second home HeHe) and then he can work on the site with at least a decent connection (ISDN) so it's not all fun and games (well some ok the majority of it is)

But I am learning the ropes of code and I hope to be able to take some weight of his back in the future. But that is at least 6 months from now.

Hey at least he doesn't have to worry about parents, Babies, & girlfriend at my place. And the upside faster downloads...

But I'll keep him on track
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
hehe cool stuff, if u need need whip to keep me on track let me know, i have an extra cat o` nine tails laying around here somewhere Smile
Damn, don't do the baby deal. It's a trap!!!!
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Nah I don't need the Cat but thanks for the offer if I want to get him back on track I just say or do something like...

Hey Schultz... Didn't you say your bezerk collection was in your room...?

Get's his mind on his room in no time flat...
lol.... or... hey Rob, didnt Liz give the baby your berserk collection to play with ? ;p.... though that might backfire and Rob end up at Liz's place than his heh
Yup that could happen but I doubt it... Just ask him he will be glad to tell you what he thinks of certain parents...!?!

I just don't know what I'd do with out him around... I know my anime collection would be smaller I wouldn't know about your site and my computer would have crashed months ago...

I'm glad he is doing code for your site because other people probly won't show it as much love as he does..

Ok enough kissing his ass because I know he is reading this too..
LOL u mean u dont want Liz reading this cause she might get jeaolus? *grins* heheh
Nah she could never read it.. she don't know the first thing about message boards.. thank god..
Sounds like high scale espionage to me. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Sounds like a taxi cab confession but on the internet instead. :wink:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hell her Idea of a computer was her old 486. Shit me and schulltz threw the mointor out just a couple days ago.

She wouldn't know a message board from ICQ...
AOL would be here internet connection if Schultz wasn't there...

So I have no fear of her reading this and if she does... Oh well...
As for your Tazxicab confessions you should bring the tape record for what I am going to say on are road trip to the Con...

It will be worth your while...
I need to get one. I will bring my camera though! Do they allow those at the con? Probably not but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hey Parn, and the rest of you guys I have fallen in love with these two girls... There Russian and there band is callled T.A.T.U. my friend Olga told me about them then I heard them on the top 40 count down.
Here's the URL to thier video and a picture tell me what you think...
Oh and Parn check you PM file I'll e-mail you in about 20 minutes

http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/default.a...ID=1098431
Forgot picture