Initial D posts
Oh....My.......I.....I..Can't believe they're doing that! I am not an exact Initial D fan but that is some serious CRAP! I can't believe they're going to change it so they can market it to the "young generation" or should we say POSERS. Man I can't believe a company would do all the crap that I just read and then go and post it for the world to see for themselves!!!

This angers me very much!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I really don't understand why they would want to market it to a younger audience. By doing so they've butchered up the series while alienating the target audience it was meant to be for, bunch of morons.

Well at least Takumi ain't a pizza boy, that would have been horrible.
Yes that would of sucked if Takumi would of became a Pizza boy.. God what they are doing pisses me off.. Hum wheres another email address that i could write them.. I don't think them targetting a younger audiance is good because THEY can't drive.. How can young kids really get excited with it when they don't even know the fun of driving like a maniac.. ;o)
I play the Speed Racer theme while I drive down the highway. True story. :mrgreen:

I think VIZ does a great job on their manga releases. They don't change anything. They leave it the way the manga artist envisioned it. :mrgreen:[/siz]
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I already took the step to "learn to speak and read japanese". Just so I wouldn't have to deal with crap like that. How do they expect it to be big if they are alienating their original fanbase? That kind of thing pisses me off. Eveyone is looking for the next Robotech or Pokemon. Making americans more ignorant to the wondeful world of anime. So many people just think I watch "cartoons", and that "cartoons" are for kids, and I should give up things like that since I am an adult. God, people are stupid! 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

That is too hysterical!! Tokyopop is turning into Funimation!! Or no..they are turning into the next Fox Kids!! Blahhh..that is TOO hysterical. If you ask my, the original japanese creators should make it illegal to butcher their creations!
Gawshhhh
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
That is such a good idea. Then we wouldn't have all the crap anime we have on TV now. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I bet that damn Carl Macek is behind this. :mrgreen:

Who's that? :?
The fucker behind Robotech. He was part of Streamline pictures. He spliced 30 minutes of the Windaria movie and edited the FOTNS movie. He's the bastard behind every bad Streamline picture video. :mrgreen:

Steve, don't you dare throw this post off topic. . .
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Sorry. I thought it was on topic. Carl Macek did much worse with Macross, Masopeada, and Southern Cross than Tokyo Pop will ever do to Intial D. That's all I meant. :mrgreen:

I just hope that the younger audience doesnt take in mind that thier driving style is "easy" because its done so easily in the anime.
Yes these young queefs nowadays seem to fear nothing which is why they blow. But It is just a comic and show...there are bigger more influential things out there than Initial D.
I agree that Carl Macek is the king of all queefs. I hate him as much as Gen Fukanaga (president of Funimation). Maybe more so. He spliced that series to hell. This kind of thing is unforgiveable. We shouldn't stand for it. That is the main reason I haven't been buying R1's recently. It is the best form of protest. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin