What Shibo Said
Since I couldn't post in his new topic I just made one.

I agree with Shibo, JJ, and the rest about the Hijacking.
Yes I have posted stuff in inappropriate times...But when I'm in this section of the post I try not to say something unless it's on topic. I really think I "do good" in this section. And you guys are right...stay on topic in here because we can screw around all day in general babble. And your right about the #s of posts being meaningless as well. #s are very much meaningless in this whole site to me as well. I visited this place many times before I even realized there was a post section. When I did "find" it I posted a lot and still do but I try to keep it mostly in the Babble because a lot of the anime chat in this section I have no idea about like Rayearth and a BUNCH of hentai that I have never heard of are always beaing questioned. I don't know of much hentai and a lot of other serieses I have no such business talking about, which goes to show why most of my posting is in Babble. Anyways.....to rap things up...I understand 100% and have no complaints. This is still an awsome site and hope I didn't contribute as much as I feel I have to the pandemoneum and chaos that has run amock. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I strongly agree with what was posted. It's really discouraging when I post a question, only to return later and find the topic gone cometely haywire. Also, another thing I hate is I come on the board checking to see if any new discussions were started and I see along the right side on who posted and it's a long list of the same person! They just went and posted on every topic!
Anyways, as a new guy to the board, I can't really speak for everyone, but I hope we can get this board back on track.
Have fun, everyone ^_^
I post a lot, though I have a lot to say. I haven't posted as much. Sorry for any troubles I might have caused. ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Cry R-I-P POST SLUTS!

:wink: ITS A NEW DAY!
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Wait. I never said I was going anywhere. I'm a message board parasite. ^_^

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I post a lot, though I have a lot to say. I haven't posted as much. Sorry for any troubles I might have caused. ^_^

hehe yea we know it.. And your posting don't bother us if its in the General babble.. Just keep on topic in this forum is all we ask.. ;o)
Well like it has been so noted... I am trying to keep with in the "coloring lines" of the board. I do believe that the "posting sluts" have a wealth of information, I just see that a lot of the topics that are posted are easy one to two post away from being answered. Now when there is a great discussion / topic it stays on point for a while. See the Topic "Has anyone played?"

I fell that topics of that nature that give grounds for debate or for a person to give an opoin and recive an answer, should be what the boards are about.

I just wish we had someone with a little more time on thier hands to clean up the dead threads and maybe write an FAQ on someof the topics that have been answered...

What do you think...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That's a pretty good idea but really I don't see it happening.
I treat threads like conversations that go back and forth .That's why they often digress. :mrgreen:

I know that I have contributed to the problem, but most of the time I really try to stay on the topic at hand. Sometimes the threads go into a conversation mode which I think message boards are all about. I post alot. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin For the most part I try to forward good Info on the topic at hand. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
hehe, I can't say much against that because I'm just as big if not bigger part of the problem. It started back when SomebodyKillMe and I had some conversations on threads bringing them beyond the previous highest of 10 or so. We easily made it into the 40's. Now it seems instead of being a structued Q&A, it's more of a fun free-flowing conversation. Despite the trouble it caused I think it brought frequent memebers on the board much closer than they were before, and have made the trip to the con possible. Maybe we'll see reunions or more cons in the future. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes that would be great!!!!!!!
I really can't wait to place faces to everyone's names. You guys will be horrified when you see me. I mean that in the best way possible. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'm not going to cut my hair. So you can see the full nappy hair. I'll grow my side burns back too. :mrgreen:

hehe, seriously though we need to have a way to meet up at the con. Otherwise, what will happen?!? :mrgreen: