Initial D Movie?
I only keep hearing about this.. but I want to know from more people... I heard that they are going to make an Initial D movie starring with Jackie Chan. I dont know which part he would play but I do know he has a Nice Supra.. lol... Jackie Chan.... a Racer? Go Figure... haha.. iz all coo. Big Grin Now I wanna go watch it
Wait a minute....a live action movie? :?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Sounds like a rumor, but you never know you could see Jackie in an Initial D movie. The probablity seems low, but things happen. 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
ok, here's the lowdown on this live action Initial D movie. It is a hong kong made movie. Not associated with Japan in any way! The relation to Jackie Chan is that it will be his production studio that will be making the movie. Jackie will be producing it or something to that effect. Stars will be some hongkong pop/movie stars.

Last I heard that production is on halt or has been scrapped altogether.
awesome! I dont know if it will be any good.. but hey who cares.. its Initial D Big Grin Big Grin haha! This is gonna rock.. and I have to get it!

edited: damn i just read the last line you typed :evil: :evil: :evil:
They WERE serious about making this movie-and for whatever reason, the thing got scrapped all together a few months ago Cry no LA Initial D movie Cry
bummer.. i really wanted to watch it... Cry Cry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HK Movie: Initial D Japschin 5 2,981 06-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Japschin