666 The Lord Of Darkness Speaks
THIS IS MY 666 POST!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I REALLY AM THE LORD OF DARKNESS!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OK I'm finished.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Si guey si tu eres el Diablo, yo soy tu madre Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Nandaio?
Quote:Originally posted by "GTR_Ripper"

Si guey si tu eres el Diablo, yo soy tu madre Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Dude, your avatar has a bunny humping a chicken. That's amazing. I thought I was the only one who humped chickens. ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Thank You, Thank You, and dont feel bad about humping chickens, cuase after all, thats what us mexicans call our ladies...or some really hardcore mexicans,...we call them "pollas", which can be translated into "chicks, or chickens" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a good thing to know. Humping dead chickens is my forte! 8O Tongue
I need to pick up some chickens. Where's the best bars in Mexico to do that?!? :mrgreen:

Hmmm...Best bars in Mexico? Which bar isnt the best in Mexico? Tongue Tongue Tongue
I live in Texas, as far deep in texas you can get before you hit Mexico. (If you ever look in a map, we are a little shitty town named Weslaco, we should be in the map, we made "All American City" not to long ago)...any how there is this bar in Mexico called Belly to Belly, and that place rocks cause they got a mechanical bull!!! And belive it or not, there really aint no mexican girls there, just a bunch of white girls, odd isnt it? :?: :?: :?:
MAS TEQUILA!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
you gotta try MEZCAL, it's the substance before Tequila, that shit is burns, and is freaking hard.
Mechanical bulls, eh?!? I'll last roughly 1 second. I have no balance. Now if it was a thrashing woman, wait erase those dirty thoughts. :mrgreen: