Recommend me some good shoujo please
I enjoy Sailor Moon...
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Hey Rei, try Shoujo Kakumei Utena.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

I Know! I enjoy it too! hehe in fact that is the anime that introduced me to anime when I was a lot younger. Though..when I look at the dub now I pretty much cringe. The english voice actors for Ami and Usagi are the worst ever!! well Ami is ok I guess..but Usagi..oh gawd!! terrible! The one used in the first and second season was ok..but then they used someone else and oh gawd it gives me a headache!! I love the japanese version though. haha
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
:wink: Sailor Moon rocks..umm most of the shows i will see just a long list of shows to wacth..current sappy show is brother dear brother
Sailor Moon isn't that bad and I'm surprised Steve doesn't like it??? I mean come on Steve, Twirling naked girls who get super powers when they're done spinning!! What more could you want?? Oh wait, their hentai counterparts.....Venus 5. Never mind Sailor Moon Steve I forgot the V5. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I never said I didn't enjoy the Sailor Senshi. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
It's not that I hate it. I just realized that I'm an older guy watching a show for 10 year old Japanese girls, while I sit in my boxers at 1 AM in front of my TV. It's fun, don't get me wrong, however the show is draggy, come on the first season is drawn out, like FOTNS. It's a lot of fun, but only watching an episode here and there. I can't sit down and watch it straight through, like Maison Ikkoku. There are some plot holes here and there, that make it a little funky. I definately will finish the entire series someday, seeing as I like it a lot more than DBZ (but not sure if I like it more than Dragon Ball). It does carry a fond memory as being the show that started my otaku craze. I thought the dub was extremely well done and gave more personality to each character. As a side note, the nudie-transformation scenes, started in 1972 (could be off on that) by Go Nagai's Cutey Honey, are not present in Bishoujo No Senshi. An illumination covers their bodies. Some boob lines were taken out of the Americanized DIC dub, but nothing major. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection