Movies ver 2.2
Anyone see transformers of die hard yet?

I just recently picked up Ikiru , excellent movie. Definetly one of kurosawas top three even though its unfair to make top lists because all of kurosawas movies are great, we wil never see another director like him. I doubt you could find any other director to have had so wide spread a positive impact on movies and in so many aspects there of as he did. You never would of had a lucas of a star wars if it wasnt for him.

Next Im going to get Ran.
Both transformers and die hard are amazing movies. Die hard is better than I thought it would be and transformers is every bit as good as I hoped it would be.
Agree with Cidien they both were awesome movies. I also like Silver Surfer!
I loved Die Hard. I still haven't gotten out to see Transformers yet. I probably won't get to it till it's released on DVD. Going to see the Simpsons at midnight tonight. Should be fun.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
so how was the simpsons movie haven't gotten chance to go see it yet.
If you like the simpsons, go. If not, don't. Simple as that. Personally, I loved it.

On a side note I swore into the army guard about a week ago. Gonna be a combat medic (68W). Leavin' for basic October 11th and gonna be come for a little over 6 months. Fun stuff.
The Simpsons movie was basically a long episode of the show. They threw in a litte more profanity and what-not, but still at it's heart it was an episode of the show. I liked it quite a bit.

On another movie related note, I went to see the Bourne Ultimatum on opening day. Loved every minute of it. This year has been really great for me moviewise.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Studios still don't get it. It's the year or decade of the remake. And they just about all suck. Maybe if they simply disributed foreigh films instead of having to remake them the following year or so ala the departed people might actually care.

Any original content for the most part isn't beacause its pulled from existing mediums ala transformers and though I liked it it had a lot of fat just like spiderman 3. Fat is scenes that serve no pusrpose whether to advance character or plot they just waste time, ala most of the dialouge in transformers between the kid and the girl or the street dancing in spiderman.

The first original film I saw this year was apocolypto that was a good movie, hot fuzz though great was a mish mash of qleche exagerations.

Movies I look forward to nowadays are movies from the 50's and 60's I havent seen yet, you know when movies were actually good.
If it wasn't for the end hot fuzz would have been a terrible movie. I think I laughed once until the last 15ish minutes of the movie.

A lot of people seem to like it, most seem to like it for the gore... but I thought apocalypto was a piece of crap. Interesting to see it do so well though with all the mel gibson haters out there.
It has been reproduced in the best form Jewish Dating to the chattiness. The doublets are filled with illustrative online chat
Scuse me for being cleche but, what what what?
I do not know on you to individuals but that master the filled doublets of char it in line ilustrativa.