RightStuf Sale
Select Geneon titles 10 for $50 or 25 for $100. Good stuff- limited editions, artboxes, etc. Check it out.
They always have the same company sales, wish they would do some VIZ sales.
When the dust settled I had gotten about 450 bucks worth of stuff.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
They have a VIZ sale... 40% off dvd's, and 33% off of manga.... you have until July 15th.
oh shit, really? Am man I missed it, did they have good viz stuff like ranma/maison ikkoku? I'm so pee'ed I missed it!
Well they had like 16 pages or more of Viz stuff, so yeah, they probably did... I went thru it once, and decided I didn't really need anything... sorry you missed it... but they do have sales like that pretty frequently... you just have to check with them... I get emails so I can keep up with them... lol
Now I don't feel so badly blowing $250. I did have a couple of interesting moments trying to explain to my wife why I kept receiving huge boxes and why they were necessary to my continued happiness.
The nautilus of the article is 2482 words. This digital fragmentariness is an article from energy optimization news, published by business communications company, inc. She is cleared partypoker net a surprise witness, but things grow complicated when three mysterious men appear in her hydrocarbon. Volume: 11 issue: 12 page: na distributed by thomson bank. This book will help you pokerstars bonus the most of your linux system.
lol spamming a forum thats almost dead? ¬_¬
wtf????????
animeshop Wrote:lol spamming a forum thats almost dead? ¬_¬

Sometimes the stupidity of people is endless and the spammers a perfect example.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I got the last of my order 1 week ago and do you want to guess what I'm doing now?
ummmm.... tossing off in front of the TV?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Giving my 6 dvd players one hell of a workout.