spidey
Where are the damn threads and posts!?

Well saw spidey yesterday, though I am sure many will disagree I loved it. And yes I grew up with spiderman reading the comics and watching the old fox morning cartoon but to adapt to screen some things have to change. But when I left the theater I had the same feeling I used to get after I read a spidey comic, they captured spiderman and his core and nature perfectly. Stan lees cameo absolutely brilliant everyone roared cheering after he said "nuff said". You cant please everyone but if you dont like this one chances are youre angry about little things you didnt like and dont know how to just enjoy a fun movie.
Nuff said.

PS- what you didnt actually want them to kill parker and go into the whole clone scarlet spider peter parker fiasco now did you!!!!!!!!!!!!
the maximum carnage/clone era is actually my second favorite era of spiderman followed by what's going on right now.

The movie was good. Not sure if I liked Harry helping Peter at the end. But, whatever. Was fun to watch.
The clone era works fine in the comic but some people much like with books dont sto and think that some things just dont work in a movie pacing editing character arc its all completely different with movies. Some things should just remain a great comic or game and not have to be a movie as well.
i thought the movie was ok. A few problems with how the story went and such. Also i think its the worst of the 3. But i do think they nailed Venom perfectly he was the best thing about that movie.