More Misc stuff.
I hear ya on that Kakoi...
You hated the Spider-man Steve... well it looks like Stan Lee isn't happy either and if Marvel doesn't make him happy you can shoot down any future movies
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Spider Man the movie would have been good if Spider Man would have killed a few people. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah if he killed like 90% of the people he fought with it would have made the movie way better. I saw the movie twice in the theater the first time I liked it. The second time I thought it was kind of lame. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I don't know if they had put Gwen Stacy in as his love intrest and then when the green goblin stole her and spiderman tried to saqve her and she died it Might have made the movie better for me.
Alot of the rednecks around here thought Peter Parker was gay, because he didn't "bone" Mary Jane. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The dirty fuck-holes. :twisted: :twisted:

I liked the movie. It was meant to be viewed as a comic and it was like a comic. But I can see it's flaws too. I treid to nit pick at it and just couldn't see anything worth doing so. :roll: :roll: :roll:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
There were a few things I noticed the second time I saw it that didn't sit well with me, but all in all I thought it was pretty good. I could have been better, but you can say that for pretty much every movie out now. What about that awful episode 2. I hated that. I think it was one of the worst movies made, but that is my opinion. I don't need a Some Star Wars freaks comming to kill me. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yea your right Kakoi but it was teh "love story" of the series but WTF I mean give me more than that at least let us see him boner her. But oh well I enjoyed spider-man but I think Hulk is going to be great and dare devil unless it has a good plot it's going to blow
Wookie love. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes we can not forget wookie love and when in the hell is a wookie going to show up in a star wars movie. Damn Lucas I need to kick him in the nuts. Oh and I just checked But I have joined the top 10 posters that is cool but i'll get kicked off sooner or later.
I can shoot several of the competitors. Just don't try to pull that on me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Star Wars Holiday Special was better than Episode I in my opinion.
The wookie christmas story what a joke that was. But come on after years of hype at lest we are getting the first three movies. There are a few series that start something and never finish it. Look around anime is full of it... but I degress even in making the first three movies they could still be better than what they are...
Congrats on getting into the top ten. I am number 2. I just now though that, but what the hell. Where are all the wookies??! I know chewbaka ( however you spell his name) is the last of his race, but how long have they all been dead? Damn you Lucas, damn you to hell. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Man I have to say it. I hate Star Wars. It just has no appeal to me. Raving fan boys please don't kill me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: