Rants on DVD Trading Thread?
Well I suppose this is the place for this particular little rant...

For some reason the listings in the DVD Trade section get deleted past the first page every so often... Now granted, I don't update my trade list every week... there have been times I have done more than 1 update a day... but not so much lately... however I do bump the thread up at least once a month...

So why does the **** thing disappear??

Not that it matters that much, I have it on my computer and can just cut and paste it into a new thread... but still... it's irritating because you want people to look at it and find something to trade for... and they can't do that if it's not there!! Sad(
Actually threads don't get deleted. The forum default setting is the threads up to last 30 days are displayed. I just increased to 100 days and I see 3 threads of yours.
beboprules Wrote:Actually threads don't get deleted. The forum default setting is the threads up to last 30 days are displayed. I just increased to 100 days and I see 3 threads of yours.

lol oh well, guess I need to go do that and delete out the earlier two... I'll go do that now...
Well in anycase i bumped the default show from 30 days to 100 days. Only next option is 1 year. don't think we need to go that far back for the default.
lol 1 year is a long time... and I really didn't know that it only showed the last 30 days... I really thought I had updated my trade list at least once in 30 days... guess not if it kept disappearing off the list... but I fixed the repeats and deleted them out... so there's only the main one now... Smile Thanks...