Happy New Year everyone!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Happy New Year!
whee!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Only four more days till I'm in the air on my way to Singapore. With the exception of JJ getting busted and a good friend dying this has been the best year ever.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
This past year wasn't so bad, but beginning today I get an 80 cent per hour raise. I expect a lot out of this coming year, you got to if you wanna have some hope that life is good.Cool Happy new year all of you.Smile
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Happy Happy New Year! Anyone have any goals for 2007? For me, it's to get my driver's license.. even though I'm 25 already Sad Then I hope to move in the suburbs & commute to work.
Happy New Year!
My goal is to go back to school after taking a break for 5 years after HighSchool.
[Image: tenjogoodbad8tv.jpg]
Happy new year! Still a bit fragile after last night! Only woke up around 7pm lol. Resolution is to quit drinking!
Late in the day but Happy New Year and as far as resolutions go the only thing that comes to mind is to continue my weight lifting.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

i stayed in and chilled out this year...hmmm resolutions for me is to LOSE WEIGHT Sad
my damn FAT ASS ... maybe quit Beer for a while...eeeek!!! and get to the GYM and sort out Work and a Car
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hope everyone had a good celebration, went to paris with my partner - it was fab. So wonderful on new years eve, everything is so decorated and beautiful.

Hehe Nina my new resolution is also to get my license - I'll be 22 in a couple of months. Oh and also startin a postgraduate this year, so hope that goes well too Smile

And I hope the new year brings JJ some luck and he comes out of this mess with nothing too serious.
Happy New Year to everyone. 2006 was a great year and it ended with a blast. I got engaged and I hope 2007 brings me another awesome year. As far as resolutions, drink less, work out more, and read more.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Yes happy new years everyone! I don't really have too much resolutions right now but things will change probably and then i will have some!
Nother year nother load of crap we call life! No resoutions cause no one follows up on them. If you wait till the end of the year to decide to better yourself then give up anyway cause you're not going to do it.

Aside from finding another girlfriend that isn't a facade of a human being all I am looking foward to are a few movies like spidey3 and the300, and of course beside you in time cause life is cruel and I didnt make any tour stops for this album (pause, sigh, tear) and the mysterious new direction release in april (pause, bite nails).
Its 2014 new year, hope everyone had a wonderful new yearSmile