Rainbow Six
Anyone else played the new game? I think it's a pretty good game so far. Except for halo it just irritates me when I can't take cover in games. I hope more games follow like rainbow six is. The only thing that really irritates me is I don't have a button that will make me run forward to the next piece of cover like gears of war. I need to stop taking cover then move and take cover again. Gears does a way better job at cover but that doesn't mean rainbow six does it poorly. Plus I really like having a targeting reticule when behind cover. It's there obviously because you can only take a few bullets before getting killed as opposed to gears more arcade way of doing it.
People say the multiplayer is even better than Gears which is hard to believe.

I liked the single player demo's gameplay but hated the opponent AI and graphics which were too dark (i hate nightvision games except splinter cell). The cover works great though i'd prefer to play the whole game in third person like GRAW.

I'll get it in a few months. I don't think i can handle another good online game right now and Zelda is comming up also so I'm set for a while.
You mean like gears? GRAW was first person. Unless there was an option somewhere. I like GRAW being first person though.
GRAW on the 360 is third person my friend (pc is first person only). There is an option to switch to first person on the 360. You must have selected that. The charecters look great and I don't see how you could play graw in first person. Taking cover would be hard. I had a multiplayer match where the host made everyone play in first person and it sucked.
Ya now that you mention it I guess it is third person. We play multiplayer in first person though so I forgot you can play in third. Havn't played single player since it came out.
If you play graw split screen its in firt person as well. Which sucks because i like playing online with 2 people. I really want rainbow 6 but it will be a second hand buy if i end up with it. 3 days till the wii launches and im playing alot of gears at the moment. Unfortunatly gears relies on good players as the game is really bad online if you get a bunch of cheapy pricks.Teams of pistol whippers suck. Also if you play against server who creates artificial lag they always win by chainsawing everyone. But somehow despite that its still great.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]