Guitar Hero II
I. Can. Not. Wait. OMG, I want to play it so bad. I made the mistake the other day of playing the first one. I had avoided it for like 2 months, but my car wouldn?t start and I needed to wait on a ride from Wal-Mart, and so I tried it. Played three songs on easy moved up to medium and failed the song. That was when it happened; I had to play it again. Haven?t failed a song on medium since and I preordered II shortly afterward. Anyone else excited?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
ya it looks pretty good, im happy it will be out on 360 as well as the ps2, ill probably pick it up when a couple of months after it comes out to save some cash. I dont know the 360's release date, but if its around the same time as the ps2's then ill also have my hands full with gears of war
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
The first one was really fun. I sucked at the hard difficulty. Haven't played for awhile either.
Animes I Own:

~Hellsing
~Chobits
~Read or Die
~D.N. Angel
~Last Exile
~X
~Love Hina
~Onegai Teacher
~Ninja Scroll
odin0425 Wrote:I dont know the 360's release date, but if its around the same time as the ps2's then ill also have my hands full with gears of war

Lol, no it's not. Won't be out till next year on 360, but the upside is that there where probably extra content if your lucky. BUT, it will also probably pay to play stuff that you have to Spend Microsoft points for. I have a lot of faith in Harmonix, but they are not the publisher, and I don't think Red Octane will be anymore either. If M$ convinces them to make the new content released on Live as a paid for download, it would be sad, but I'm afraid that it will happen that way.
I can't freaking wait for guitar hero II. The first one is possibly the best game ever.
It's a great game, but it would have been ever cooler if it were more like playing an actual guitar instead of just pushing like 5 buttons. Of course, then the game would be like impossible though :p .

It's still really cool. Now they just need bass guitar hero and I'll be all set Big Grin .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:It's a great game, but it would have been ever cooler if it were more like playing an actual guitar instead of just pushing like 5 buttons. Of course, then the game would be like impossible though :p .

It's still really cool. Now they just need bass guitar hero and I'll be all set Big Grin .

Man, You can play Bass this time around. And Rythem With the lead. It is gonna rule.
Blight Wrote:Man, You can play Bass this time around. And Rythem With the lead. It is gonna rule.

Yeah, & they have a Rev. Horton Heat song it >.> this caught my attention so I tried playing the first one. I'm decent, I've seriously considered getting the second one.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html