New Fansubs
hey, anyone know of some good new fansubs out right now?
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
What exactly do you mean? Do you want to know if there are some good, new anime series being fansubbed or if there are new fansub groups making good subs?
If it's anime series you want to know about here's the list of what I've been downloading:

These are all recent, from the fall anime season:

Le Chevalier D'Eon (Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Mystery, Supernatural)
Black Blood Brothers (Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural, Drama)
D.Gray Man (Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Historical, Horror, Shounen, Supernatural)
Pumpkin Scissors (Drama, Military)
Death Note (Drama, Horror, Mystery, Police, Psychological, Shounen, Supernatural)
Red garden (Drama, Mystery)
Shounen Onmyouji (Historical, Supernatural)
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Shoujo, Comedy)
Ghost Hunt (Comedy, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Supernatural)
Ayakashi Ayashi (Adventure, Historical, Supernatural)
Hataraki Man (Slice of Life)

These I've been downloading for a while:

Garasu no Kantai (Adventure, Science Fiction)
Gokinjo Monogatari (Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life)
Kiba (Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen)
Peter Pan no Bouken (Adventure, Fantasy)
Saiunkoku Monogatari (Comedy, Drama, Historical, Romance, Shoujo)
Tsubasa Chronicle (Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural)
NHK ni Youkoso! (comedy, Psychological, Romance, Slice of Life)
Night Head Genesis (Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Supernatural)
Innocent Venus (Adventure, Drama, Mecha, Military, Science fiction)
Kemonozume (Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance, Supernatural)
Nana (Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life)

I'm not going to say anything about the ones I began to download recently because, with the exception of Le Chevalier D'Eon and Black Blood Brothers, I've only seen 1 or 2 episodes of each series, not to mention I'd be here all night if I were to talk about every single one of them. Big Grin I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with all of them though, particularly with Le Chevalier D'Eon. If you want to find out more about these anime series just go to animenewsnetwork.com or anidb.net.
As for the ones I've been downloading for a while, I'd have to say they're quite good though some are better than others, obviously. Peter Pan is Peter Pan, nuff said. Night Head Genesis is probably the one I like the least. This anime was a bit of a disappointment, which is why I haven't felt like watching it ever since I watched episode 3. I'm still downloading it though, and I will resume watching it once I feel like it. I don't like to give up on something without having savored it properly. Who knows if it won't become an awesome series after episode 4?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
thanks a lot, yeah i was looking for some new anime to dl. i'm really glad you responded i had though tsubasa was done and i had heard of NHK, i don't remember where, and really wanted to start read/watching it so i'm really stoked you let me know about it Smile
Well-you can always go to Animesuki and look around, that's where I get a lot of my download series ideas.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
I always go to http://forum.anime-reactor.net/ and see what's about. It's an emule site but you can always see what's out then go the the groups page for torrents. They also have some rare stuff that a member of the forum has made/ripped. Sometimes some good rips of HK's that have had the subs edited to make them better.
zrdb Wrote:Well-you can always go to Animesuki and look around, that's where I get a lot of my download series ideas.

The problem with Animesuki is that they only have the torrents of series that haven't been licensed, or at least that's what they used to do. baka-updates.com has practically everything, licensed and not licensed.
Oh and I too recommend Death Note. Really bizarre anime. Also has the coolest looking Shinigami I have ever seen!
Finally! The anime I'd been waiting for (or so I hope :p).
According to Shinsen-Subs
Quote:Shinsen-subs and Pino-No-Usagi proudly present:

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

This is a "pure period piece" samurai drama set in the 1860s at the end of the 200+ year reign of the Tokugawa Shogunate. It features crying swords, flying skulls, and a commitment to historical accuracy not seen in an anime since Shura no Toki.

A few quick notes:

2.) The encode quality is low because it's a web-only broadcast show. The DVDs come out in January. EdwardK, our skilled encoder, was able to make it look much prettier than the original, but only so much can be done.

Anyway, enjoy! This is probably one of the best shows of the season, and we've all worked really hard to make a version I'm sure you'll like.

I've been feeling like watching a "pure period piece" like this is supposed to be for a few months now and finally, here it is. Ayashi Ayakashi is also a period piece but since there are supernatural elements to it, it isn't exactly what I've been eager for. I've already downloaded Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto but will only be able to watch it tonight. I have high hopes for this one! Smile
let us know how it is Big Grin
Homeless Joe Wrote:let us know how it is Big Grin

So far, so good! There did seem to be something supernatural in there but honestly I can't tell for sure what the hell that was all about. I guess I'll only find out in the next episode. Not that I have anything against supernatural things, mind you. Peace Maker Kurogane had one or two supernatural occurrences and I don't even think of it as a supernatural themed anime so...
Anyway, this first episode was indeed very good and like Shinsen-subs said, historically accurate.