Oban Star racers (オーバン・スターレーサーズWink

(09/28)

Pocket monster Diamond & Pearl (ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド & パールWink

(09/29)

Ayu-Mayu Gekijou (あゆまゆ劇場Wink

OCTOBER

(10/01)

BLACK LAGOON The Second Barrage

Yoake mae yori ruri iro na Crescent Love (夜明け前より瑠璃色な Crescent Love)

Konjiki no Corda ~Primo Passo~ (金色のコルダ ~Primo Passo~Wink

Galaxy Angel~n (ギャラクシーエンジェる~んWink

Marginal Princess (マージナルプリンス ~月桂樹の王子達~Wink

(10/02)

Tokimeki memorial ~Only Love~ (ときめきメモリアル ~Only Love~Wink

Love-dol ~Lovely Idol~ (らぶドル ~Lovely Idol~Wink

Pumpkin Scissors

(10/03)

Usa-Hana (ウサハナWink

Kero-keroppi (けろけろけろっぴWink

D.Gray-man

DEATH NOTE

Ghost Hunt (ゴーストハントWink

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge (「ヤマトナデシコ七変化♥Wink

RED GARDEN

(10/04)

Negima!? (ネギま!?Wink

Busou Renkin (武装錬金Wink

Super Robot Taisen OG (スーパーロボット大戦OG ~ディバイン・ウォーズ~Wink

Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari ~Eien e no bunkiten (銀河鉄道物語~永遠への分岐点~Wink

Souten no ken (蒼天の拳Wink

(10/05)

Sasami Magical Girl Club Season 2 (砂沙美☆魔法少女クラブ シーズン2)

Jinzou Konchuu Kabuto-borg VxV (人造昆虫カブトボーグ VxV)

Mamoru-kun ni megami no shukufuku wo! (護くんに女神の祝福を!Wink

Kanon

009-1

Code Geass (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュWink

Gin-iro no Olynssis (銀色のオリンシスWink

Habinesu! (はぴねす!Wink

Asatte no houkou (あさっての方向。Wink

Sumomomomomomo ~chijou saikyou no yome~ (すもももももも ~地上最強のヨメ~Wink

(10/06)

Bakumatsu kikan setsu Irohanihoheto (幕末機関説 いろはにほへとWink

Kujibiki Unbalance (くじびき♥アンバランスWink

(10/07)

Ryuusei no Rockman (流星のロックマンWink

Saru Getchu ~On Air~ 2nd (サルゲッチュ ~オンエアー~ 2nd)

Pururun! Shizuku-chan (ぷるるんっ!しずくちゃんWink

Katei Kyoushi Hitman REBORN! (家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!)

Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi (天保異聞 妖奇士Wink

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (地獄少女 二籠Wink

Shijou Saikyou no deshi Kenichi (史上最強の弟子 ケンイチWink

Shounen Onmyou-shi (少年陰陽師Wink

Gift eternal rainbow (Gift ~ギフト~ eternal rainbow)

(10/12)

Hataraki-man (働きマンWink

(10/14)

Bartender (バーテンダーWink

(10/15)

Shuku! Happy Lucky Bikkuri man (祝!(ハピ☆ラキ)ビックリマンWink

(10/16)

Kekkai-shi (結界師Wink

NOVEMBER

(11/01)

Mahou Shokudou Chara-pon-tan (魔法食堂チャラポンタンWink

Soukou no Strain (「奏光のストレインWink

(11/11)

Tokyo TRIBE 2

DECEMBER

(12/??)

MAJOR 3rd season

Seinto Saiya Meiou Hades Meikai-hen Final Chapter (聖闘士星矢 冥王ハーデス冥界編 後章Wink
[Image: bl453.png]
I've watched the first 2 episodes of Black Blood Brothers and it seems promising. For now it's still pretty lighthearted (that's not a bad thing) but it looks like it's going to get darker and then I'm certain I'll enjoy it even more.
Don't really know (yet) most of the other series you listed but I hope there are some good ones there. Some of the best series I've watched in a while are about to end (Mushishi, Ergo Proxy, XXXHolic) so I hope I can find worthy replacements.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I have the first two Volumes of the Busou Renkin manga, and I think I might have just reached my saturation point for these kinds of stories. You know, the ones where early to mid teen boys some how get mixed up in a secret struggle and end up with powers through a freak accident, and then go on to fight the things for the rest of the story. Seriously, how many Anime or Manga did I just described there? But I just said that I had reached my saturation point, not that it was any worse (or better) than any of there other like stories out there. And since I didn't recognize any of the others, I'll wait for other peeps to clue me into interesting stuff.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
have you watched noein yet blight? Smile
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Blight Wrote:I think I might have just reached my saturation point for these kinds of stories. You know, the ones where early to mid teen boys some how get mixed up in a secret struggle and end up with powers through a freak accident, and then go on to fight the things for the rest of the story. Seriously, how many Anime or Manga did I just described there?

I know what you mean. I reached my saturation point some time ago. Those repetitive shonen stories are all very nice but that's the problem, they're repetitive. I supose that's why I turned to more adult/darker/weirder stuff, particularly as far as manga goes.
Anyway, I agree with Homeless Joe, you should definitely try Noein (trailers here and here). I also recommend Ergo Proxy, Mushishi, XXXHolic, Welcome to the NHK, Kiba (although it's a shonen fantasy story it fortunately focuses much more on the story than on the battles. It's a good anime). I would suggest some more but I'm not really sure what you like.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I would suggest some more but I'm not really sure what you like.

Well, basically anything that tells a good, meaningful story. I don't like too many weird stories because, t least right now, I?m really in a realist mode and mood. Super violent and/or graphic stuff has never been my thing, but if the story is worth telling I want to hear it. Lately, the Vampire Hunter D novels have been what I enjoy spending time with the most. I just Picked up the stuff of Dreams and am trying to steal off with some time to actually read it (this week, I will work 68 hours at two different jobs...). But it is stuff like that, or berserk, or Anne Freaks (cause it is different and mysteriously engaging to me) that real peak my interest now. Personally, I think the death of the Naruto anime has stolen a lot of the joy that almost anything shonnen had. (Like what is it, 70 filler episodes now?). But thanks for the links (though when I'll have the time to really watch them is up in the air), I didn't really understand what it was about and I read the thread about it lol.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
don't worry blight, the filler is almost over. i think it ends on what, october 5? or the episode after that? o btw andromeda, where are you dling your ergo proxy? from pino no usagi?
Blight Wrote:Well, basically anything that tells a good, meaningful story. I don't like too many weird stories because, t least right now, I’m really in a realist mode and mood. Super violent and/or graphic stuff has never been my thing, but if the story is worth telling I want to hear it. Lately, the Vampire Hunter D novels have been what I enjoy spending time with the most. I just Picked up the stuff of Dreams and am trying to steal off with some time to actually read it (this week, I will work 68 hours at two different jobs...). But it is stuff like that, or berserk, or Anne Freaks (cause it is different and mysteriously engaging to me) that real peak my interest now. Personally, I think the death of the Naruto anime has stolen a lot of the joy that almost anything shonnen had. (Like what is it, 70 filler episodes now?). But thanks for the links (though when I'll have the time to really watch them is up in the air), I didn't really understand what it was about and I read the thread about it lol.

Yeah, it's a pity what happened to Naruto. I used to love watching it but then I got to a point when I just couldn't take it anymore.
If what you want is a meaningful story then perhaps Mushishi and XXXHolic aren't for you. It's not that they don't have meaningful stories it's just that they're not told in a conventional way.
Mushishi is actually completely episodic, the only thing that transits from one episode to the other is the main character and his life story. But the thing about Mushishi is that it's pure art. It's the most artistic anime I've ever watched. Each episode is a very good, extremely meaningful story on its own. Anyone who's watched Mushishi will tell you it's completely different from everything else.
XXXHolic is CLAMP, plain and simple, which of course means it's not realistic at all. It has a good story that's delivered in a subtle way. However, since that story is related to Tsubasa's story, with which XXXHolic crosses over, and all elements of Tsubasa were removed from the anime (no idea why) the story doesn't come across so easily. Still, they managed to create a great anime even if it's not for everyone. There's a good way to find out though, just watch the movie (1h long). If you like it, you'll definitely like the anime.
Both Ergo Proxy and Noein are realistic, in a futuristic way. Noein is based on the laws of physics so something similar to that might happen. Ergo Proxy takes place in a kind of post-Apocaliptic future so who knows if it couldn't happen as well. The thing about Ergo Proxy is that it's very philosophical and psychological and the way the story's told enhances that even more.
As for Welcome to the NHK, it's very realistic, the way Beck was realistic only with a completely different story. I think this plot summary explains it quite well:

"Satou Tatsuhiro, 21 years old, thinks that everything that happen around him is a conspiracy. He figure out who is behind it all: The NHK, an evil secret company. “When you think anime, you think otaku. When you think otaku, you think people that dislike other people. Those people become hikikomori (people who shut themselves in)”. So Satou manage to uncover the plot of The NHK (stands for Nihon Hikikomori Kyōkai), after three years of shutting himself in (and rapidly approaching the fourth). In reality, he is nothing more then a NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training), desperately in need of a cure from that ‘disease’. He want to break out from the curse, but going out and getting a job is frightening enough for him. That is until he gets selected for a ‘project’; it is a plan to help hikikomori like him in facing the reality of this world."

Homeless Joe Wrote:don't worry blight, the filler is almost over. i think it ends on what, october 5? or the episode after that? o btw andromeda, where are you dling your ergo proxy? from pino no usagi?

Well, I was downloading it from either Shinsen-Subs or Anime-Jiyuu but for some reason they both stopped subbing it after episode 14. When I saw episode 15 from Pino no Usagi on baka-updates I downloaded it right away and have been downloading all of Pino's episodes ever since.

An anime that I recently began watching and that I'm enjoying very much is 'Le Chevalier D'Éon'. I love the fact that it's set in 18th century Paris with its gorgeous settings. The story is quite interesting as well as related to the supernatural (and I like that) so, so far so good. I've only watched 2 episodes though so who knows if it won't turn out to be bad.
yeah i held off on dling from other groups in hopes shinsen would put out 15...but recently i didn't want to wait anymore and started dling from pino no usagi, but it's taking forever Sad
Shinsen-Subs's work is good but that doesn't mean other fansubbing groups don't do a good job as well. The problem with Shinsen-Subs is that once an anime is old news they take forever to sub it because they start subbing something new. I was downloading XXXHolic from them but they stopped subbing it after episode 9. I waited for episode 10 for a long time because I knew the image quality of the episodes subbed by Mishicorp wasn't stellar but by the time Mishicorp released episode 13 I gave up on Shinsen's version. The image quality of Mishicorp's episodes is only acceptable but their subs are good and they're pretty regular (it takes them 5-10 days to put out an episode) so I'm going to keep downloading from them.

I just wish some other group would pick up Garasu no Kantai. I was really enjoying it but unfortunately gg fansubs dropped the project after episode 11 (it was licensed). Shinsen-Subs is the only group that didn't drop it but it has been stalled since episode 2 so it's as if they had. I searched the net for subs in Portuguese, French or Spanish and did find a French group that was fansubbing it. Unfortunately they don't translate the Japanese raw, they translate the english subs which means that once they reach episode 11 they'll stop as well. Sad