Star Trek TNG
Anyone know where within the seasons these movies go in. I'm pretty sure two of them at least were made after the series ended but I don't remember.
for the most part, the movies are stand alone, you will occasionally get your 2 part ep which can be considered a movie, i dont know if you have seen all of tng or not, there is only 1 example that i can think of in first contact where seeing specific eps help...although they explain it alright in the movie

tng isnt my fav series, so i have only seen about 40% of the eps my self, though some of the tng movies are some of my all time fav movies, science fiction or not...so that should tell you somthing
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
K thanks. Havn't watched much TNG for years, so I don't remember a whole lot other than basic plot and such. I remember it was my fav series. Downloading voyager right now and burning enterprise from netflix since they want $100+ for each season. No way in hell. Especially for first season voyager... there's only 16 episodes so you're especially getting ripped off.
I bought the entire season collection for TNG Enterprise and TOS, paid 357. for TNG I think 340 for Enterprise and 307 for TOS, I bought em off
dvdempire so I saved a ton buying the entire series in one shot, TNG was is and always will be my Fav, I grew up watching it.

the TNG movies I am pretty sure all happen after the series I know generations and first contact for sure and nemesis are all after the series not sure about insurection though.
I know the Movies happen after the series because the[SPOILER]Enterprise D is destroyed in the first movie.[/SPOILER]
You can get TNG for $300 on ebay pretty easily. Or like 150 if you buy bootleg. I'm collecting them one at a time atm. I won't buy any other series either. Especially voyager. 106 at best buy for 15 episodes? No thank you, i'll download em for free....
Bleach_Fan Wrote:I know the Movies happen after the series because the[SPOILER]Enterprise D is destroyed in the first movie.[/SPOILER]

This is what I've always assumed. Either way, they don't have anything to do with the plot of the series (as little as there is)